What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Fri - Panthers 12-24 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martielang

Bench
Why do panthers fans hate Moylan so much?
He wasn’t even playing when he left and you got Maloney.

But he was the reason he wasn’t playing.

When your club captain & highest paid player doesn’t turn up to training or rehab, enjoys recreational medication for a hamstring injury, fights with teammates, & then leaves the club, should we have cheered him?

I find it strange how some panther fans still lord him tbh yet are willing to stick the boot into players in our own side.

Unfortunately the f**kwit is a serious player on his day which makes it all the more worse.

martielang

Bench
Martie no one said he was the victim. Moylan is copping shit for not playing and leaving us. But our senior players stuck together and didn't want him to play last year and forced him out for this year. He obviously pissed them off. But he's copping shit for things he didn't do.

You’re right to an extent, the players didn’t want him playing but it wasn’t due to a clash of personalities. That alone is not reason to not play your best player when you’re already undermanned & playing finals football.

I’m sure there are a few false rumours out there but the majority I’ve heard are bang on the money.

Each to their own, I cant stand the bloke. I just wish he was a shitter player.

shaggs

Coach
Every single player who has ever carved up and then lorded over post retirement had a screw loose

Freddy, Joey, Lockyer, JT, etc etc. Even the guys that ended up shipped around or sacked because of off field stuff like carney are different on the field because of it.

Anyone remember Josh Lewis. Genius of a footballer and a potential to be great but too loose and couldn’t quite get it.

Is Moylan like this? He definitely has the skills and is obviously a footballer first and athlete second. The influx of athletes into the game has been at the detriment of footballers.
Too many guys in first grade that band together and say we work hard all the time, so that’s what our best player should do.
It makes footballers want to leave. Next one for our guys is peachey. I assume he is off to the Titans still?
He has missed his share of rehabs and training. Been dropped a couple of times. Never stopped him coming on and breaking a game open.

When your club captain & highest paid player doesn’t turn up to training or rehab, enjoys recreational medication for a hamstring injury, fights with teammates, & then leaves the club, should we have cheered him?

I find it strange how some panther fans still lord him tbh yet are willing to stick the boot into players in our own side.

Unfortunately the f**kwit is a serious player on his day which makes it all the more worse.

This. Him and Carty Party were and are trouble

OldPanther

Coach

Not even dispuring that but he did at least try and play. I'm also not against our club having standards.

TheFrog

Coach
I get that Maloney and Cleary could have done with the rest, but why was Peach not playing?
You wouldn't drop Blake or Whare for him, you wouldn't put him in the 6 after May played well last week and trained with the side all week, and if you ran him off the bench you'd be dropping Egan so Peach would have to play in an unfamiliar position against a strong opponent. In short, there was no place for him.

Latest posts