What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Broncos 50-18 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
It won't be. GF will most likely be 2 of Souths, Easts, Melbourne. Which of those 3 would u prefer to win it?

Congrats on the win today.
You're probably right, but I'd add sharks as a smoky. When they click they've got the game to beat anyone.

It's a grim outlook though. 4 very unlikeable teams.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Milf was giving away at least 20 kilos there, in his defense
Nah....just nah.

Milford did a cat act and should have been belted for it.

If 20 kgs difference is the issue, Milford should be watching from the grandstand instead of playing.

Last edited:

Willie Ray

Bench
Bennett and Boyd...just put fifty on another team,can they at least act like they're happy...
merkins look like they're going through a f**kn prostate exam...

bfoord

Juniors
Yes season over but season ended by a criminal who shouldn't be playing in the NRL. Stay classy Broncos, you're club have no ethics whatsoever.

you do realise that your club were interested in signing him for this season and are still interested in his signature ... right

so i guess that means the Panthers have no ethics either

Munted

Bench
you do realise that your club were interested in signing him for this season and are still interested in his signature ... right

so i guess that means the Panthers have no ethics either
I'd be pissed off if the club does sign the merkin. f**k him off.

Lebbo73

Bench
End their season?? Still above your mob on the ladder. Oh and Broncs wont get near Storm, rabbits , Chooks, Sharks etc
You’re only right about the Storm. We’ve beaten the other three teams this year without too much sweat being raised. This Broncos side is so inconsistent because the forwards are very young. They could cause some havoc in the finals.

Nerd

Bench
Penrith season over...and pumped by absolute trash. They honestly look much better without Cleary in the side and it's been obvious since he returned from injury. He's got no flair and he bums the side out. He's a tacklebot halfback and Origin burned him out.

Oh...and eat a bag of dicks Donkeys, you guys are cannon fodder when it counts.
The salty tears from Broncos haters like yourself is so sweet after a win. Remind me again where your Knights are on the table?

Latest posts