What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Sharks 28-24 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 19: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sup42

Juniors
The whole thing was bad though, not just one way.

Refs are useless
you and other Sharks fans are being consistently challenged by Neutrals in this thread.

At some point the wise man asks why....why is this thread still active a day later....wot is there to learn here....could it be the neutral body of fans in the NRL have been infected with an anti Sharks bias....or........hello.

you and other Sharks fans are being consistently challenged by Neutrals in this thread.

At some point the wise man asks why.
Because you and others are blind as bats and can’t read.

FFS the officials were shit ok!

But they were shit the whole game, they missed shitloads for BOTH sides.

You can nitpick all you like.

sup42

Juniors
Because you and others are blind as bats and can’t read.

FFS the officials were shit ok!

But they were shit the whole game, they missed shitloads for BOTH sides.

You can nitpick all you like.
Mate you won't find me in many game day threads that should tell you something...god gave you two eyes.
So the reason people are outraged in your mind is that this week they are blind.... ?

Good one. Yeah objectively that argument doesnt work...it is like a little kid saying because I say so.

Man I hope my team gets shitty calls like the Sharks tomorrow.

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
Am I supposed to be impressed.

Oh my lord.

Ok, you are special. A demi god even

Feel better?
Bless you my son you are forgiven.

My point was actually that disinterested plebs who usually don't bother like me...are here to argue the point a day later,

Anyway enjoy the bubble.

Que sera sera

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Hope the veins popping in his forehead

Not a forward pass
Not a knock on in the strip
Knock on by Ramien
Raiders robbed
Agenda boy

He forgot to point out that the dumb f**ker that got put in the bin which cost his team 12 points.
Plus numerous bombed try’s they dished up from shit passes or just good old fashioned hogging the ball.

Plus when the touchie holds his flag up
the 4 blokes closest to Katoa had their backs to him and didn’t he see the flag.
Why the f**k didn’t they tackle him?

Shittly coached.

Not a forward pass
Not a knock on in the strip
Knock on by Ramien
Raiders robbed
Agenda boy

He forgot to point out that the dumb f**ker that got put in the bin which cost his team 12 points.
Plus numerous bombed try’s they dished up from shit passes or just good old fashioned hogging the ball.

Plus when the touchie holds his flag up
the 4 blokes closest to Katoa had their backs to him and didn’t he see the flag.
Why the f**k didn’t they tackle him?

Shittly coached.
Bottom line we are not the bronco’s or Storm. Media darlings don’t cop the idiotic rumblings of hooper and co.

I’m just happy, no loving that they are having heart palpitations over something they cannot change. Worthwhile exercise!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sharks handed another game just like the Warriors match the other week where they won off a forward pass........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geeze
So the forward pass call was right or wrong in the warriors or raiders games???
The call went your way... wrong call.... it was a mile forward!

Warriors should've won...

You've been handed two games... Plus probably more..... haven't had time for all your games this year but it wouldn't surprise me..

You deserve to be in 8th!

carcharias

Immortal
The call went your way... wrong call.... it was a mile forward!

Warriors should've won...

You've been handed two games... Plus probably more..... haven't had time for all your games this year but it wouldn't surprise me..

You deserve to be in 8th!

Hang on
So which forward pass was the legal forward pass?

Latest posts