What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sat - Sea Eagles 24-28 Panthers @ Lottoland

Round 20: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love to see an honesty meeting where DCE is involved.
Yeah he bought a house in Queersland for shits and giggles didn't he cuck?

Probably doesn't fit the narrative y'all like to tell does it, your intelligence probably rivals that of the late great Gordon Tallis

SBD82

Coach

Probably doesn't fit the narrative y'all like to tell does it, your intelligence probably rivals that of the late great Gordon Tallis
Woah. That's quite a reaction.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'll give @Cherry_poppins this, he backs his teams players to the hilt...

DCE could come out and publicly declare he murdered someone in cold blood, that he enjoyed it and wants to do it again, and Cherry would still be in here defending him - Now THAT is loyalty to your team...

Grapple

Bench
Penrith to bounce back into form and just give them a really good spanking.

Penrith 32
Manly 10

I'll give @Cherry_poppins this, he backs his teams players to the hilt...

DCE could come out and publicly declare he murdered someone in cold blood, that he enjoyed it and wants to do it again, and Cherry would still be in here defending him - Now THAT is loyalty to your team...

Who is he murdering? Is it Trent Barrett and Watamong is next because that's not really fair, of course I wouldn't mind him offing them and would fully support him in such matters however if it was Steve Menzies and Geoff Toovey was next I'd not support that caper

Just throwing that out there

blaza88z

Coach

Right, nah you were going good but then you had to bring Brisbane's very own Gordon Tallis into it, you done goofed pal

@THE CHAMP .. you know what to do