What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Sun - Sharks 32-33* Sea Eagles @ SC Group

Round 21: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Pearce, to Ponga.. who has absolutely been smashed in what can only be described as a hospital pass

Grapple

Bench
Wow what a half! I love this game! You've got the best ref in the game putting his stamp on it in every second, running back into the line, giving warnings, sending a player to the bin, sending it up to the bunker when he's not sure! I love the passion! You've got Gal questioning it, No Gal not now! You've got Daly questioning it! No Daly not now! This is our game. This is sunday footy at it's finest!

gunpk

Juniors
I think Tom Turbo is very overrated.
He defense is terrible and always gets caught out of position.
As good as his attack can be at times he will cost Manly several games with errors playing at fb.

blaza88z

Coach
Wow what a half! I love this game! You've got the best ref in the game putting his stamp on it in every second, running back into the line, giving warnings, sending a player to the bin, sending it up to the bunker when he's not sure! I love the passion! You've got Gal questioning it, No Gal not now! You've got Daly questioning it! No Daly not now! This is our game. This is sunday footy at it's finest!

Let's just cool it down there R20 or you'll be joining your mates in the bin

t-ba

Post Whore
I think Tom Turbo is very overrated.
He defense is terrible and always gets caught out of position.
As good as his attack can be at times he will cost Manly several games with errors playing at fb.

He simply hasn't progressed for the last two years. I know he was on the wing in Origin but he was brain snap free for 240 minutes when he is lucky to go 24 minutes brain snap free for Manly. The current coaching staff are murdering his development.