What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Thu - Bulldogs 36-22 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel

Referee
9 have to lose 90% of their viewers when it’s FT. The post match whinge by Lockyer about the Broncos losing and the Footy Show are as bad as each other

SBD82

Coach
I reckon he gets dragged in a bit by the players inside him, but his defence is up there as one of the best centres IMO.

Is slow to chase though, yeah..
He's strong as an ox, and when he gets into the right position his defence is strong. But he is often tackling from an awkward position because of his reads.

No doubt he gets dragged in, but this has been happening for a couple of years and with different combinations inside him. At some stage he's going to need to shoulder the blame.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Bulldogs. Was hoping for that margin to stay more than 20 but seeing Lewis playing well is a sight to see. Josh Jackson MOM for mine, he was everywhere and some of his passes were sublime.

Broncos had a bad day but all is not lost. Top 4 spot is still up for grabs and they shouldn't take lower placed sides on the ladder lightly. They won't play that poor again this season.

GongPanther

Referee
9 have to lose 90% of their viewers when it’s FT. The post match whinge by Lockyer about the Broncos losing and the Footy Show are as bad as each other
I'm recording it so I can get to the RCG interview on Nine. Not watching those fookwits on Matt Johns show,so the England v India test is good viewing ATM.

Last edited: