What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sun - Storm 14-17 Sharks @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
Not what I said. You said Storm supporters were booing at absolutely nothing, which I replied every teams supporters do the same thing.

And yes I do believe all the penalties the sharks gave away were warranted, and could have been more, but at the same time there could have been more against the Storm as well
Ah ok, well yeah true.

12-5 in penalties, yep reckon too we deserved a few more too. Did well to hang on.

The_Shield

Juniors
Ah ok, well yeah true.

12-5 in penalties, yep reckon too we deserved a few more too. Did well to hang on.
I said this last year and it’s still true this year, the one team I don’t want to face in the finals is the Sharks. I’m confident we’ll take care of the Chooks and Rabbits but the Sharks just seem to have our number at the moment

MilkShark

First Grade
I said this last year and it’s still true this year, the one team I don’t want to face in the finals is the Sharks. I’m confident we’ll take care of the Chooks and Rabbits but the Sharks just seem to have our number at the moment
Yeah every team has a hoodoo team. Don’t know what it is but it’s hard to break it when you come up against them.

Ours is manly.

Haffa

Chambers needs to retire with Billy. All these young centres embarrassing him every week.

He will probably pull a Cammy and run from origin next year.

TheFrog

Coach
Storm would've won that if they weren't too proud to take the 2. It would have stopped the Sharks infringing on their own line as well.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Have you been living in a parallel universe shit the penalty count against the Sharks 12-5. The refs did give us a leg up lol f**k those Raiders are shit
eh
should have been 16 to 5 & 2 sharks in the bin
& then the Storm rightly winning the game

but its the sharks
so.. ya know

President Trump

Juniors
The cannon ball tackle on Luke Lewis' knee and the arm chicken wing Cam Smith did on Feki were both disgraceful acts that should have seen the Storm player sent off. Hope Smith and the cannon ball man both get lengthy suspensions.

Latest posts