What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Fri - Cowboys 44-6 Eels @ 1300SMILES

Round 24: Cowboys v Eels

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Have a good cry mate, get it all out.

I mean clearly the Cowboys have been getting leg ups all year, look how many games we've won
HAHAHAHA you think I'm crying after this loss??? I'm an Eels fan, we know all about loss. This was just a bump in the road, I had a massive Cows 13+ bet, the fix was in even Stevie Wonder could see the cows where going to win this game well. You enjoy the most plastic of plastic of wins. Hope your little Todger doesn't fall over off with all the abuse.

Canard

Immortal
HAHAHAHA you think I'm crying after this loss??? I'm an Eels fan, we know all about loss. This was just a bump in the road, I had a massive Cows 13+ bet, the fix was in even Stevie Wonder could see the cows where going to win this game well. You enjoy the most plastic of plastic of wins. Hope your little Todger doesn't fall over off with all the abuse.

7 tries to 1

2000m to 1000m

17 missed tackles to 32.

f**king refs!!!!!!

And what weak prick bets against his footy team. Plastic fan

hineyrulz

Post Whore
7 tries to 1

2000m to 1000m

17 missed tackles to 32.

f**king refs!!!!!!

And what weak prick bets against his footy team. Plastic fan
lol I knew the game was going to be fixed, anyone who knows RL knew Parra were going to play Ned Beatty in deliverance tonight.

Anyone who questions an Eels fan who still admits they do support Parra is as absolute dribbler. I wore my Eels jersey around the shops today with absolute pride. And I live in Brisbane.........

As I said enjoy your win, you have gone full I bleed Crayon. You won a great war tonight. Enjoy 15th it's so well earn't. Hope you have plenty of wet wipes.

Canard

Immortal
lol I knew the game was going to be fixed, anyone who knows RL knew Parra were going to play Ned Beatty in deliverance tonight.

Anyone who questions a Parra fan who still admits they do support Parra is as absolute dribbler. I wore my Eels jersey around the shops today with absolute pride. And I live in Brisbane.........

As I said enjoy your win, you have gone full I bleed Crayon. You won a great war tonight. Enjoy 15th it's so well earn't. Hope you have plenty of wet wipes.

Go home mate, your drunk

You wore your jersey around the shops in Inala.

What a true fan you are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Go home mate, your drunk

You wore your jersey around the shops in Inala.

What a true fan you are.
LOL I'm an Eels fan, only Cows and Broncos fans live any further out than Acacia Ridge.

Moorooka represent bro!!!!