What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R24 Sun - Dragons 0-38 Bulldogs @ Jubilee

Round 24: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Thank you Jason Nightingale for a great career. You've represented everything good about this club and you are living proof of better times gone by.

All the best in your retirement and thank you for signing my Jersey in 2011 then spending a few moments with me and couple of makes. A true gentleman of the game and a humble achiever.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I thought the Dragons turned the corner last week but that was hopeless. As poor an effort as I can recall. They'll make the finals in possibly the worst form of any finalist ever.

We'll probably challenge them for that honour..

This Year?

Immortal
The dragons are like a hot chick who you think you're in with a chance with all year - then they tell you that they've been shagging the PE teacher all year and are moving to Bega with him.

No, the dragons are more like the wife you've been married to for 20 years who looks good and teases you when she in the mood, but at every party she flirts with all your mates and when everyone is drunk they all bang her on the dining table while you watch with a beer in hand while you remember that great blowjob you received 10 years ago.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No, the dragons are more like the wife you've been married to for 20 years who looks good and teases you when she in the mood, but at every party she flirts with all your mates and when everyone is drunk they all bang her on the dining table while you watch with a beer in hand while you remember that great blowjob you received 10 years ago.
Most Eels fans didn’t even receive that blowie :frowning2:

carcharias

Immortal
Not sure if mentioned

Dragons have Knights next week ... in Newcastle
Old boys day.

f**kin good luck with that

0neye

40183391_1948395192125791_7484034415119564800_n.jpg

Latest posts