What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R25 Sat - Titans 26-30 Cowboys @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Titans v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sup42

Juniors
Thank fook the COWS ain't in the finals....they would be 20 eighteens ' pride of the league' leg up.

Grapple

Bench
All of us knew him as a friend, great nrl player and family man... but most importantly, he had great abs and was fun to watch.

It's been a privilege for me to watch him over the years run around the park with his little shoulders and his funny little laugh obstructed by his headgear, which like Renouf and Menzies before him, showed you can still wear headgear and be one of the cool kids.

He was caring and kind on the field, and a bit of merkin when he played for Queensland.
But it was his golden boot that everyone will remember. You will be missed sweet prince. You will be missed. (But one season too long just FYI)

Bazal

Post Whore
I think it's almost a measure of his greatness that we're saying he went a season too long, tbh.

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree, at least not totally...but he still got 27 try assists by full time tonight...There are halfbacks that will never get that many in a season in their entire careers.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think it's almost a measure of his greatness that we're saying he went a season too long, tbh.

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree, at least not totally...but he still got 27 try assists by full time tonight...There are halfbacks that will never get that many in a season in their entire careers.
Or Josh McCrone, who doesn't have that many in an entire career

King hit

Coach
He has been one of my favourite players to watch and more often than not was a great guy for the game and conducted himself well.

Apey

Staff member

Yeah you can't really put any of the Cows bad season down to him. It was just a rotten year for them. I don't think he could have done much more for them.

One of the best careers you'll ever see that's for sure. Maybe only rivalled by Captain Cam.