What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R4 Sun - Broncos 14-26 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why Broncos players don't stay down or retaliate more often...because every time they do, they always seem to be given a penalty.

McCullough starts swinging wildly at the tacklers despite there being nothing at all wrong with the tackle, penalty Broncos.

Seems legit.

same thing happened with Boyd earlier in the half, Isaaco stays down for that no try...penalty...and so on.

blaza88z

Coach
Please retire Boyd, because your dumpster fire of an attitude is infecting the whole f**king team

Thaiday has to go first, we got better players than him playing in QLD Cup, it shits me to tears

I can live with Boyd, he's far from the player he once was but for a team struggling to put on plays he's exceptional at that sweeping play

some11

Referee
From what I've seen

- Broncos benefitting from the penalty spree
- Broncos right edge of Nikorima-Roberts-Isaako is too frail
- Titans just need to hold the ball and they'll win

wibble

Bench
Broncos very lucky it isn't 22-6, which it really should have been and would have been a fair reflection of the half. But they are still in it. They need to play a lot better though, hardly look like they care out there at the moment.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Please retire Boyd, because your dumpster fire of an attitude is infecting the whole f**king team

It’s tough to watch isn’t it

The not try when they ruled the broncos winger was tackle in the air Boyd didn’t even try to play on and dive on the ball. He just threw his hands in the air and looked at the ref like “ it’s so unfair “

Meanwhile the tits players played on

Even when tackled he makes pleading eyes at the refs rather than trying to play on quickly

Latest posts