What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I should get to updating today at some point but for the next 4 weeks I'm flat out with work.

If there's something that needs urgent attention send me a PM or tag me in a post, otherwise I'll get to it eventually.

Tom155

Coach
Promoted Tre'quan Smith, Added Eli Apple & Jaire Alexander

Dropped Geoff Swaim & Micah Hyde

zombie jesus

Staff member
I will be updating this afternoon so if you notice anything messed up over the weekend let me know, a lot to catch up on!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Updated cap hits and had a quick look through the rosters to make sure contracts are correct for waiver and FCFS adds. Let me know if you think something needs fixing.

@Tom155 - Tre'Quan Smith promoted @ $3000, I gave him the max 5 years, let me know if you want less.

@kurt faulk - you'll have to do something with Elijah McGuire now he's off IR.

Tom155

Coach
Updated cap hits and had a quick look through the rosters to make sure contracts are correct for waiver and FCFS adds. Let me know if you think something needs fixing.

@Tom155 - Tre'Quan Smith promoted @ $3000, I gave him the max 5 years, let me know if you want less.

@kurt faulk - you'll have to do something with Elijah McGuire now he's off IR.
5 years is fine but pretty sure his salary should be $2800 not 3k

• A DS player’s salary is determined by the following scale:
First year = 10% of the position’s transition tag

Transition Tag Salaries
(One year contract)
WR - $28000

zombie jesus

Staff member
I started rounding the numbers so they're in line with our $500 increments we use for FA, blind bids etc.

nick87

Coach
Added: Lorenzo Alexander

Promoted from IR: Tyler Eifert
Demoted to IR: Christian Kirksey
(purely a salary cap move, more savings by having Kirksey on IR over Eifert)

Status
Not open for further replies.