What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Salary Cap information, including NRL Development List

Noise

Coach
I did my PhD on the Manatee's reproductive system.

Speaking of weird marine biology stories (sort of)....My high school sends out a newsletter to past students talking about the school and what past students have achieved. About 8 or 9 years after we finished year 12 a mate emailed the editor of the newsletter and said he was another guy from our year (anothermate) and that he was going on an expidition to Antarctica to study chlamydia in penguins. The idiot editor actually printed the story without any fact checking. It amused us all except for the guy that the story was meant to be about....The guy who sent in the story is a mad Parra fan too.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Speaking of weird marine biology stories (sort of)....My high school sends out a newsletter to past students talking about the school and what past students have achieved. About 8 or 9 years after we finished year 12 a mate emailed the editor of the newsletter and said he was another guy from our year (anothermate) and that he was going on an expidition to Antarctica to study chlamydia in penguins. The idiot editor actually printed the story without any fact checking. It amused us all except for the guy that the story was meant to be about....The guy who sent in the story is a mad Parra fan too.
How do you think the Penguins contracted chlamydia???

Gutful, I’m looking at you.

The idiot editor actually printed the story without any fact checking. It amused us all except for the guy that the story was meant to be about....The guy who sent in the story is a mad Parra fan too.

Back in the day, the School Principal at one of the primary schools in Coffs was name Dudley Cockburn (which he pronounced 'coburn'). . One day Dudley was speaking at some school function that was covered by the local paper. The journo attending asked some kid what the principal's name was and the kid replied 'Dudley Dickfire' (which is what the kids always called him). Next day, page 5 of the local rag had a 6 x 4 photo of the bloke with 'Dudley Dickfire speaks out' (or similar) as the caption. The bloke was not happy.

Back in the day, the School Principal at one of the primary schools in Coffs was name Dudley Cockburn (which he pronounced 'coburn'). . One day Dudley was speaking at some school function that was covered by the local paper. The journo attending asked some kid what the principal's name was and the kid replied 'Dudley Dickfire' (which is what the kids always called him). Next day, page 5 of the local rag had a 6 x 4 photo of the bloke with 'Dudley Dickfire speaks out' (or similar) as the caption. The bloke was not happy.

When I was in primary school I had a teacher named Miss Noble who we all called Miss No Balls behind her back. Imagine our mirth when she came back the next year newly married and was called Mrs Dickie

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I went to school at Atlantis. We'd have pizza for lunch and then I'd do my homework on my weiner laptop.

84 Baby

Referee
A mother asked her child if they had seen her under garments. The child asked back “Bra, Ma?”

Latest posts