What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Sat - Bulldogs 10-22 Knights @ Suncorp

Round 9: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
The real loser was rugby league itself, god that was an awful game, we tried our best to get Canterbury over the line but they just didn't want to take advantage of our generosity. If we put up that kind of performance against roosters or Souths would've had 40 put on us

aqua_duck

Coach
In all seriousness (which has no place on this forum) a fit Foran will make Canterbury a more formidable opponent. I thought he got better as the game went on.
Agreed, he gives them that composure. Their problem is they have zero strike in their outside backs and without CHN there's not much of an attacking threat in the backrow

Bazal

Post Whore
Media wankfest aside, Ponga is very good.

And he seems like a nice kid too. Insanely good get for the Knights

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can only imagine that no call on the Pearce knock on was a pay back for all the shit the refs gave the Knights 2015-17

This Year?

Immortal
I feel bad for Bulldogs fans having to watch that rubbish every week. It was frustrating as f**k for me to watch and I can't stand the Bulldogs.

Apey

Staff member
Funny they've been calling regular drop balls knock ons this year then they some how miss Pearce scoop it a metre or two forward.

Tried our best to give that game away. Not a particularly comforting 2nd half.

Apey

Staff member
Eels, Warriors and now Doggies.

Three massive scalps in a row for the Knights.

Clearly the real deal and I for one will be shocked if it turns out that they are in fact average when they play Souths or the Roosters.

What goofball has been saying we're anything more than average?

The unknown

Juniors
Eels, Warriors and now Doggies.

Three massive scalps in a row for the Knights.

Clearly the real deal and I for one will be shocked if it turns out that they are in fact average when they play Souths or the Roosters.

Eh who cares

Refreshing to see the Knights win games for once

Latest posts