What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Sun - Roosters 30-24 Raiders @ Suncorp

Round 9: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
QpPi7ab.jpg
And if we freeze it here, we can see we froze it about 5 seconds too early.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Yeah it was a bad pass by Cotric. Shit happens and we were pretty lucky to even be in that position. It was our defense that let us down, but Cotric needs to do better when we get these opportunities

Tommy Smith

Referee
They do. It’s regulated. It’s just not enforced.
Yeah that was a penalty imo.

Not smart from Radley. Either kick it out behind you or take the soft hit up and protect the ball.

We weren't lucky because any win with 14 1/2 men is well earned but at the same time that was a poor finish.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah it was a bad pass by Cotric. Shit happens and we were pretty lucky to even be in that position. It was our defense that let us down, but Cotric needs to do better when we get these opportunities

It was great work by Tedesco, he always looked like he could still cover Croker until right at the death. Cotric will learn from that and be better for it.

Billythekid

First Grade
We are on the rung below the best sides. Still that was a better performance in the second half than I was expecting. It still strikes me as a three horse race at this point in time though.

I think if the sharks can ever get fully fit they can give the comp a shake. I’m still not sure how the storm will go at the business end of the season. I feel we’re a good step down from the roosters but we’ll see.

I do still think there are a few other teams who could compete if they can get their shit together.