What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Thu - Titans 18-26 Sharks @ Suncorp

Round 9: Titans v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Geez the Titans are a disgrace.

I feel more sorry for their fans than I do Warriors fans.

Everything about the Titans organisation reeks of apathy.

aqua_duck

Coach
Gotto feel sorry for the Titans, on the end of some rough calls once again and then to be let down so badly by your 2 highest paid players...

King hit

Coach
That was just embarrassing from the Titans. Everything they did in the second half was pathetic. Credit to the Sharks for winning under siege but my god that was terrible from the coast.

As I said the last time the Sharks played the Titans the Gold Coast should be given up on sports. It's a wasteland for sporting franchises no matter what sport it is.

no name

Coach
What a merkin of a game.

I’m absolutely serious when I say I’m not sure why the NRL have the Titans in the comp.
If it’s solely to ‘fight off the AFL’, just f**k them off already.

There was some absolute bonehead plays, some players who dogged it in certain plays, but the Gordon ‘knock on’ and Gray’s try off a 3m forward pass were dead set disgraceful and two weeks in a row, they are left to lament timely referee decisions.

Frustrating times.

What a merkin of a game.

I’m absolutely serious when I say I’m not sure why the NRL have the Titans in the comp.
If it’s solely to ‘fight off the AFL’, just f**k them off already.

There was some absolute bonehead plays, some players who dogged it in certain plays, but the Gordon ‘knock on’ and Gray’s try off a 3m forward pass were dead set disgraceful and two weeks in a row, they are left to lament timely referee decisions.

Frustrating times.
Both calls correct

aqua_duck

Coach
To be honest I've never played particularly close attention to the Titans and thought that the criticism of Ash Taylor was possibly abit harsh but after tonight I actually think he's getting off lightly. If Ash Taylor was playing for a more high profile team he'd be copping it twice as bad and deservedly so

Eion

First Grade
I like the tits, but they lost that game. Only themselves to blame. Titans just mentally exploded after half time.