What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach poll

Who sould be coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Wayne Bennett. We need some f**ken experience and football nous and a coach that can play a role in fixing up other parts of the business that desperately need it.

Throwing in a rookie might see a brief bounce back but it won't improve things in the long term.

If we can't get Bennett then bring in a shit hot GM Football and leave Brad Arthur in charge for one more year. If we then decide to punt BA we will be in a much better place to secure a good coach for 2020.

strider

Post Whore
Wayne Bennett. We need some f**ken experience and football nous and a coach that can play a role in fixing up other parts of the business that desperately need it.

Throwing in a rookie might see a brief bounce back but it won't improve things in the long term.

If we can't get Bennett then bring in a shit hot GM Football and leave Brad Arthur in charge for one more year. If we then decide to punt BA we will be in a much better place to secure a good coach for 2020.
Yeah the thread title should be ... who does ElD think should coach parra but including BA in the hope of doing a big told you so titty twisters if he doesnt get the votes

Didnt even include Mark Mcguire FFS

El Diablo

Post Whore
Yeah the thread title should be ... who does ElD think should coach parra but including BA in the hope of doing a big told you so titty twisters if he doesnt get the votes
titty twister getting desperate
Now that our season is over and with the benefit of hindsight, a new poll is in order. I couldn't be bothered starting one, I'm off to bed to dream of our seasons highlights.
Its a stupid f**king poll anyway. It all depends on what alternatives are available.

ash411

Bench
I reckon we should sign Bellamy.. I mean apparently anyone we want to sign is just going to automatically be available and affordable and want to come here, why not go for the best coach in RL?

El Diablo

Post Whore
I reckon we should sign Bellamy.. I mean apparently anyone we want to sign is just going to automatically be available and affordable and want to come here, why not go for the best coach in RL?
or Jack Gibson

pretty sure he's not under contract

Latest posts