What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

Kilkenny

Coach
Are you done? All out of your system? Can we move on to the stage where you ignore me? Because this has moved from amusing to a little sad now.

I don't have you put you on ignore because after this week, we win our last four games, go deep into the finals you won't be here anyway!!!!!!

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
That sounds promising. Very promising. Our blokes are natural attackers.

I don't know about that last part - if it were true, we'd be better at converting in the opposition 20. I'm not sure our halves have it in them to consistently play what is front of them and break good defense. This is where a coach with a smart attacking plan is crucial.

We are good at making breaks and have a bunch of great athletes. We need that polish at both ends. I can't see a coach just saying "do your own thing" in attack working well. If we had Smith, Slater, peak JT, and Johns, sure....

unKwn

Juniors
I don't know about that last part - if it were true, we'd be better at converting in the opposition 20. I'm not sure our halves have it in them to consistently play what is front of them and break good defense. This is where a coach with a smart attacking plan is crucial.

We are good at making breaks and have a bunch of great athletes. We need that polish at both ends. I can't see a coach just saying "do your own thing" in attack working well. If we had Smith, Slater, peak JT, and Johns, sure....
I think he will coach the nrl side differently. plus he has gus wall brandy and co to help him

franklin2323

Immortal
I am missing something here?

Your giving advice to Billy who has only resurfaced after a lengthy absence, to ignore me, who has been active on here each and every day.

Do we not see Billy for what he really is?

Mate, seriously, I may butt heads with you, MX, Umina, Betcats and others on a daily basis but that is what makes this forum what it is. We agree to disagree, often. I may like what you or others say or I may dislike it and post accordingly.

Billy's lengthy absence on here was because he had nothing to say, because everything was fine and dandy. At one stage we were equal first. No Billy didn't suit his narrative.

Guess what, the minute there is drama who is back larger than life, Silly Billy.

Alice and Jane put themselves out there day in day out thru the good and bad times and some are only too happy to lay one on them in cyberspace, yet we treat Billy like the return of the prodigal son?

Gimme a break, read what he writes, read what he posts and you will see his true colours. He is in the same category at Tiger Woody or whatever he calls himself.

Good post. Whether you agree or disagree you support the team in good or bad... Not hide when things go the way you don't like

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
It's a mission of mine.

Just feel the need to encourage you to go back to where ever you came from.

I'll always be here but you won't so sooner I wear you down the better.

With exclamation points? But in this post, you use none. I don't know what to believe.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Good post. Whether you agree or disagree you support the team in good or bad... Not hide when things go the way you don't like

Kilkenny believes I'm only here when we are in the shit, but I didn't post anything during the period where we lost 4 from 5 or whatever it was. I restarted posting to laugh at Manly after we played them, actually.

Kilkenny

Coach
Kilkenny believes I'm only here when we are in the shit, but I didn't post anything during the period where we lost 4 from 5 or whatever it was. I restarted posting to laugh at Manly after we played them, actually.

It's not even about how often or when you post it's about what you post that exposes you for what your are.

I have exposed you and if you stay around long enough, which I doubt, all will come to see what your really are.

I haven't and would never go to these lengths for anyone else on this forum but I feel compelled in your case.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I haven't and would never go to these lengths for anyone else on this forum but I feel compelled in your case.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next! I'm sure it won't in any way be a waste of everyone's time.

Now, I have to leave my computer for the rest of the day. Normally I wouldn't bother telling you that, but I don't want you prematurely popping the champagne corks when I don't post for 12 hours or so. See you tomorrow, you old codger!

Kilkenny

Coach
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next! I'm sure it won't in any way be a waste of everyone's time.

Now, I have to leave my computer for the rest of the day. Normally I wouldn't bother telling you that, but I don't want you prematurely popping the champagne corks when I don't post for 12 hours or so. See you tomorrow, you old codger!

Goodnight. Sleep well. At my age I don't sleep so good so get up early please.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Tbh I'd be fine with having Wayne Bennett as the coach as long Gus controls the cap so Darius Boyd f**ks off and we don't end up with situation where Nikorima is the halfback. TPJ's welcome to come, he'll take unders if he really loves Bennet that much. We sign Bennent for two years, see how he goes. If he's lost his touch take Ivan when he's off contract or whoever and he isn't we win the premiership.

I doubt we could afford it because it though.

stryker

First Grade
What’s the chance that what has happened is that the Chairman was concerned with all of the “Nathan going with his dad” rumours and approached Ivan for that reason (but without telling Gould).
Absolutely zero chance.
Gus is as dishonest as he is ugly.
He is behind this and in it up to his bee stung forehead.