What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

Tiger5150

Bench
That’s the weird thing, unless Cleary commits to longer at the Tigers it still kind of leaves them in this holding pattern.

Or it leaves the Tigers in exactly the same position as they were two weeks ago. you assume that its a binary thing, Tigers or Panthers for Cleary's.

Just imagine if there was a team that has more money and resources as Penrith, had a penchant for big purchases and had an opening for a coach and a halfback in two years.

Tiger5150

Bench
All Ive read here during this saga is how N Cleary was NEVER going to sign with the Tigers. All that has ACTUALLY happened is Panthers have sacked Hook.

So explain to me why N Cleary hasnt signed with Panthers before now then if he loves it there so much. Why does he want to push it out past the nov deadline to test the market. Surely if the Tigers are as shit as you are all saying and he is sure he doesnt want to go to the Tigers it would be simple. Or maybe there are more than two teams that could use a SOO half and a good coach?

Then explain to me how the Tigers are in any different position to two weeks ago.

kinghippo

Juniors
All Ive read here during this saga is how N Cleary was NEVER going to sign with the Tigers. All that has ACTUALLY happened is Panthers have sacked Hook.

So explain to me why N Cleary hasnt signed with Panthers before now then if he loves it there so much. Why does he want to push it out past the nov deadline to test the market. Surely if the Tigers are as shit as you are all saying and he is sure he doesnt want to go to the Tigers it would be simple. Or maybe there are more than two teams that could use a SOO half and a good coach?

Then explain to me how the Tigers are in any different position to two weeks ago.
There are not that many on here who have been bad mouthing the tigers as shit.
Most of us just think we have an advantage for his signature because he has played and thrived with most of this team for basically his whole career.

Unlike coaches he cannot receive offers from other clubs until November.
Even if he is 100% staying it would be absolutely stupid for him to negotiate without fielding offers.

The Tigers will certainly offer him some dollars as will roosters, Brisbane and just about everyone.
Roosters and Brisbane seem to have a much bigger salary cap than everyone else so we certainly could loose him, personally I think he is worth big $$$ but lots on here don’t want to break the bank to keep him.

Or it leaves the Tigers in exactly the same position as they were two weeks ago. you assume that its a binary thing, Tigers or Panthers for Cleary's.

Just imagine if there was a team that has more money and resources as Penrith, had a penchant for big purchases and had an opening for a coach and a halfback in two years.

Not if the panthers sign a coach for 2 years, that’s going to raise some eyebrows.

Blues Riff

Bench
56792fe20ff9388d7c022ee6758405e6--eastwood-movies-clint-eastwood.jpg

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Its not going to phase the N Politis or Andrew Gees of this world.

I reckon if Panthers so that :p many W/T members and fans will need all sharp implements removed from their being.

If Nathan needs re-signs a long deal with Panthers. Most W/T will need a 24/7 counsellor onboard their forums. :)

OldPanther

Coach

Because he has an agreeming with Ivan that he can start making his own decisions when he turns 21 which happens in November.

Who wrote it and how do they know?

I'm also still yet to be told how we are bullying Tigers. I get downvoted on reddit or snarky joke replies here but no one can say lol.

There’s a press conference scheduled for this morning at west’s leagues, I’m fairly certain it’s on the money. Not sure who the author is.

Because he has an agreeming with Ivan that he can start making his own decisions when he turns 21 which happens in November.
People say that Nathan is a grown man, and he is, personally I don't have any issues with Nathan consulting with his parents on this incredibly important decision. Also, Ivan will have Nathan's best interests at heart, even if that mean him coming to Penrith, and putting his feelings aside with regards to Gus.

OldPanther

Coach
People say that Nathan is a grown man, and he is, personally I don't have any issues with Nathan consulting with his parents on this incredibly important decision. Also, Ivan will have Nathan's best interests at heart, even if that mean him coming to Penrith, and putting his feelings aside with regards to Gus.

You're right. All i know is Ivan said him and Nathan have that agreement.

Latest posts