What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Billythekid

First Grade
Incredible crowd really. Imagine what Newcastle could draw when they aren’t winning 3 spoons back to back. Sleeping giant of the NRL. The true home of rugby league.

Knights next home game is in 3 weeks a Saturday 5:30pm against Brisbane - could sell out

Broncos tend to be a decent draw. Shame it’s 3 weeks away, pretty sure it would come close to selling out after that performance. Hopefully they keep the form going.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Amazing crowd in Newcastle. I hope that after a few good seasons that the fans don’t get priced out of attending.

Burns

First Grade
Amazing crowd in Newcastle. I hope that after a few good seasons that the fans don’t get priced out of attending.
The Hills, despite having no place in 2019, really do keep the prices affordable for GA. So you’ll always have those options for families and for groups that are having a night out.
The Western stand is always pricey which is why the top tier never sells well (it was kinda empty last night).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Bought 4 state of origin tickets today from a local venue managed by a mate. He just laughed when I mentioned ticket release. Said it’s a debacle. I got 4 tickets behind the posts for $426. A long way back but happy with that.

They’ve just released about a 900 tickets for perth origin, no idea why they’ve sat on them this long

Shark62

Juniors
They’ve just released about a 900 tickets for perth origin, no idea why they’ve sat on them this long
There has been talk of a sellout for weeks in Perth. One sure way of killing demand when you release tickets this late. Bloody ridiculous.

T-Boon

Coach
That Newcastle crowd makes you wonder why a poorly supported Sydney team does not shift to Gosford.
Manly v Newcastle in Gosford would be capacity every time.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Re: Bankwest on Thursday night. I love how the seating colours help make the place look fuller than it is and how they darkened the top teir. It makes it look much better on TV even for a smaller crowd. Hopefully the same is done at Allianz and then an intimate mode may not be required.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Re: Bankwest on Thursday night. I love how the seating colours help make the place look fuller than it is and how they darkened the top teir. It makes it look much better on TV even for a smaller crowd. Hopefully the same is done at Allianz and then an intimate mode may not be required.

Great thing about proper sized stadiums of 30k, you only need 15k ish for it to still look and sound good for nrl games.

Latest posts