What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Burns

First Grade
Hmm had to double check but does appear indeed that the hills are sold out tonight, and most of the bottom Eastern/Western stands. Even the upper tier of the Eastern has sold well - which doesn’t happen often. The upper Western is pretty empty, but those seats are awful and are always the very very last to move.

big hit!

Bench
I call it as I see it. Most of the time I see it as sht.
The new stadium effect is holding up well. Probably double the crowd they would have got with this scenario in the old joint.

Every opposition fan will want to see it so it'll continue until every Sydney club has played there once. Parra (& Wests to lessor extent) need to hold up their end of the bargain up though and have a winning season so their fans keep turning up.

Burns

First Grade
Classic Ticketmaster - GA back on sale for Newcastle, top right hand corner of Eastern stand suddenly has a bajliion seats.

Shark62

Juniors
Classic Ticketmaster - GA back on sale for Newcastle, top right hand corner of Eastern stand suddenly has a bajliion seats.
Bought 4 state of origin tickets today from a local venue managed by a mate. He just laughed when I mentioned ticket release. Said it’s a debacle. I got 4 tickets behind the posts for $426. A long way back but happy with that.

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't know if this is English but Friday 6pm is demonstrably worse than Thursday night if that was your point.

Is it? I’d be interested to see the data. A couple of clubs like warriors and Newcastle draw ok in the 6pm Friday slot. No one seems to draw a good crowd on Thursday night. Thursday also tends to get much better matchups. Curious how they compare.