What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

BrisVegas

Juniors
I was somewhat surprised at the audible "Raiders!" chant coming through my speaker. Was there actually a large contingent of Canberra fans? Or were the crowd microphones simply setup in the away supporters bay area? Or did they simply out enthuse the Wests supporters?

Stallion

First Grade
Wow that’s piss poor. I thought Tigers fans would have been keen to attend.

Wet weather played it's part today in Sydney. So far the lowest NRL crowd at this stadium. Union has the lowest attendance to date at Bankwest stadium on a rain free Saturday night.

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
I was somewhat surprised at the audible "Raiders!" chant coming through my speaker. Was there actually a large contingent of Canberra fans? Or were the crowd microphones simply setup in the away supporters bay area? Or did they simply out enthuse the Wests supporters?
Bays 106 and 107 were about 1/2 - 2/3 full of Raiders fans.

The sound carries really well, it sounded like we were in the middle of that area from bay 217. The Viking clap was louder than a game at GIO, despite much smaller numbers. We went to at Wagga game this year and the contrast could not be more stark.

To be fair, Tigers fans didn't have much to cheer about but they made decent noise when Chris Lawrence came on.

It will be very disappointing if the Tigers can't make this arrangement work. A couple of early floggings and a small turnout first up but the experience was fantastic - in and out in 2 mins, short waits for food and beer, top view, top acoustics. Should make for a lot of repeat customers. I'm pissed we're playing Parra in Darwin tbh.

Just fantastic acoustics

The unknown

Juniors
12,585 @ Bankwest. Lowest nrl crowd at the stadium to date.

Really was piss poor. It was drizzling a bit in sydney but I didn't think it'd deter a lot of fans away, either that or there is still salty fossil fans who believe we should stick to cambo or LO lol

unforgiven

Bench
Really was piss poor. It was drizzling a bit in sydney but I didn't think it'd deter a lot of fans away, either that or there is still salty fossil fans who believe we should stick to cambo or LO lol
I was so disappointed with the crowd last night, but yes the acoustics are amazing, the roar that went up when Lawrance came on was amazing. Sadly that's the only highlight as a Tigers supporter!