What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Shark62

Juniors
Crowds so far this round have been 100000. With two games today 128000 is possible. For a non Suncorp round that’s not bad.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Criminal they are still playing games at that sht hole when you’ve got the best RL S
stadium in sydney a few kms away sitting empty, wake up Souths and bulldogs!
The Waratahs played there last night you clown :joy:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Even on a Thursday night, going against the peak hour traffic it's no more than 20-30 minutes.

It wasn't empty.
The Waratahs played there last night.

Even worse, were giving Union the opportunity to play there whilst poor RL fans have to put up with anz.

horrie hastings

First Grade
13500 at Belmore?

Only saw the last 5 mins when I got home from work but the crowd shots I saw didn’t look like 13,000 +, although I didn’t see any shot of the grand stand the hill didn’t look that full but then again I only saw it 5 mins from the end so some may had already left by then. Also they seemed to taken the seating away behind the in goal at the railway end of the ground, I used to like sitting in that spot many years ago.

Shark62

Juniors
Only saw the last 5 mins when I got home from work but the crowd shots I saw didn’t look like 13,000 +, although I didn’t see any shot of the grand stand the hill didn’t look that full but then again I only saw it 5 mins from the end so some may had already left by then. Also they seemed to taken the seating away behind the in goal at the railway end of the ground, I used to like sitting in that spot many years ago.
A lot had left by then

T-Boon

Coach
That is still not 5 mins?

No that is true but it is still bloody close and so my point is, lets throw Penrith into the relocation mix. It is a sign of over supply of games and lack of interest that fans will not travel 20 minutes to see their team play for the first time in a brilliant new stadium against their bitter rivals. By contract when Parra play at Penrith there is always a big crowd.

unforgiven

Bench
No that is true but it is still bloody close and so my point is, lets throw Penrith into the relocation mix. It is a sign of over supply of games and lack of interest that fans will not travel 20 minutes to see their team play for the first time in a brilliant new stadium against their bitter rivals. By contract when Parra play at Penrith there is always a big crowd.
So you admit to exaggerating to make it look worse?