What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Face of the Game - should it be Latrell?

TheDalek079

Bench
With the loss of the games superstars the nrl do need to get on the front foot to create some marketing around the next group of star quality players or we could be in a wasteland for a few years u til the next slater or Thurston breaks though.

The challenge is is finding a young player your confident is t going f to be on the front page of the news Ltd toilet paper anytime soon.

Latrell is an angel off the field. No way would he bring the code into disrepute

TheDalek079

Bench
Brad parker

yeah nah. its gotta be Latrell

ImageResizer.ashx

Hawkins

Juniors
Yes the image could be a collage of every time he punches Will Chambers in his fat head.

TheDalek079

Bench
Yes the image could be a collage of every time he punches Will Chambers in his fat head.

as entertaining as that would be, i don't think violence is the image we want to be promoting. Which is why I believe him doing the 'Trell celebration is the image the NRL should be using

Tommy Smith

Referee
Latrell is the Indigenous Clark Gable.

Just look at those pearly whites when he smiles!

He's basically Greg Inglis. Only more skillful. And better looking. And with a broader vocabulary. But also without the rap sheet of an outlaw bikie.

So making him the face of the game alongside Kalyn Ponga is a no brainer.

Valheru

Coach
Latrell is the Indigenous Clark Gable.

Just look at those pearly whites when he smiles!

He's basically Greg Inglis. Only more skillful. And better looking. And with a broader vocabulary. But also without the rap sheet of an outlaw bikie.

So making him the face of the game alongside Kalyn Ponga is a no brainer.

I have it on good authority that he is also a superior mathematician and meteorologist to Greg.

nick87

Coach
Happy for Latrine to be the face plastered all over stadiums across the country... We can have his photo on every toilet door in the country if it works out

Last edited:

BTown324

Juniors
I feel bad for some players. They have the potential for big dollars with a high profile and that profile gets f*€@ed by their own fans making their 'brand' unlikable so when a marketing research company were to evaluate their public perception its negatively impacted by &$@*tard fans of their own team.

Anyway... Big Pete is right. The marketing campaign should be targeting a "Gen NRL" strategy using the young guns (Latrell included) as a group face of campaign.

Latest posts