What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

Gronk

Staff member

Tell your mate Alan that Australia is still waiting for an explanation.

DoyrVcBV4AALKa3.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Who would blame him jumping ship. Fine journalist stuck working with imbeciles. He and Laura Jayes are the only sensible journos there.

Chipmunk

Coach
Who would blame him jumping ship. Fine journalist stuck working with imbeciles. He and Laura Jayes are the only sensible journos there.

Why, because they don't have the same view as you?

Sounds like everyone else from the Left. Everyone who doesn't have your view of the world is obviously wrong.

The Left will never get or understand that the majority of Australian's do not agree with their view of the World.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Sounds like everyone else from the Left. Everyone who doesn't have your view of the world is obviously wrong.

The Left will never get or understand that the majority of Australian's do not agree with their view of the World.

No, because sky news after dark is a cesspit of right wing self fellatio
Meanwhile the majority of Australians are pretty happy with the likes of Medicare, social welfare such as the pension, unemployment benefits etc etc.

But the left , the evil left, what the f**k have they ever done for the average Australian.

Chipmunk

Coach
No, because sky news after dark is a cesspit of right wing self fellatio
Meanwhile the majority of Australians are pretty happy with the likes of Medicare, social welfare such as the pension, unemployment benefits etc etc.

But the left , the evil left, what the f**k have they ever done for the average Australian.

And where is your example of anyone on Sky at any time of day or night advocating for the abolition of Medicare, Pensions or Unemployment?

Again, a myth perpetuated by the Left.

If Australia wanted to pay more tax and provide more welfare, then more Australians would've voted for Labor and they would've won.

But again...the voters didn't vote for what the Left wants, so according to the Left, all Australians must be dumb.

Gronk

Staff member

Who are the Left exactly ? Everyone :arrow_left: this side of SkyNews / FoxNews ?

You see those who stand all the way over there :arrow_right: even see merkins to the right of centre, as left.

87FE8E27-36F2-49C5-854E-F03E509BCDBA.jpeg

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

As for the “majority” of Australians not agreeing with the Left’s views, that’s not really true, is it ?

EBC4E37D-4BCC-4C81-8425-69B8843740AC.jpeg

Chipmunk

Coach
Who are the Left exactly ? Everyone :arrow_left: this side of SkyNews / FoxNews ?

You see those who stand all the way over there :arrow_right: even see merkins to the right of centre, as left.

View attachment 30010

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

As for the “majority” of Australians not agreeing with the Left’s views, that’s not really true, is it ?

View attachment 30011

But just because someone has a different opinion of other doesn't mean it is wrong.

The Left still don't like views other than theirs and whinge when things don't go the way they think everyone should think. I'm fine for the Left to get their views and opinions from the ABC/Guardian or wherever floats their boat. I'm happy for them to have their opinion and tell whoever they want what their opinion is, but just because others have different opinions than theirs doesn't mean they can whinge or think that view is plain wrong and throw the toys out of the cot.

Labor ran on a predominantly Left agenda of taxation changes that redistributed wealth and the majority of Australians didn't vote for that plan in the end. They even attempted to run the plan with a Right of Centre Leader. Australians are predominantly Right of Centre. In recent times how many Governments have Australia voted in who are Left of Centre? I definitely wouldn't classify Hawke, Keating or Rudd as Left of Centre, just because they were from Labor. In fact, the only time they've really been able to win Government from opposition with a Left of Centre Leader is after the country had 23 years of Liberal Governments. In the 75 years since the Second World War, Australia has really probably only had a Left of Centre Lead Governments for a total of 10 years (Chifley, Whitlam and Gillard).

The election is over. Shouldn't this thread be closed?

Bandwagon

Staff member
And where is your example of anyone on Sky at any time of day or night advocating for the abolition of Medicare, Pensions or Unemployment?

Again, a myth perpetuated by the Left.

That's nice. you'll be able to point to where in my post I suggested they were? Oh, you can't? Why is that?

Maybe, just maybe it's because I said no such f**king thing?

Derp

If Australia wanted to pay more tax and provide more welfare, then more Australians would've voted for Labor and they would've won.

But again...the voters didn't vote for what the Left wants, so according to the Left, all Australians must be dumb.

Very few people are going to stick their hand up and say they'd like to pay more tax. but a shit tonne are happy to have the services that tax would pay for,

I think you assume far too much about the reasons people have voted the way they have.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hereby announce that I have formed the Quexit Party with my colleagues @hineyrulz and @Eelogical.

We will be running a slick campaign out of our Chardon's Corner offices and expect nothing less than a victory at the next QLD election in Sep 2020.

Who's with us?

Gronk

Staff member
I hereby announce that I have formed the Quexit Party along with my colleagues @hineyrulz and @Eelogical.

We will be running a slick campaign out of our Chardon's Corner offices and expect nothing less than a victory at the next QLD election in Sep 2020.

Who's with us?

NQLD should definitely f**k off. Nothing but trouble. It’s a win win for everyone. NQLD can then mine the f**k out of itself, be comfortably racist and trash the Barrier Reef all it likes.

We need to build a moat and NQLD is going to pay for it. :yum:

You can have Matt Canavan as your PM and Pauline as his coalition deputy. Enjoy.

upload_2019-5-25_8-45-21.jpeg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
NQLD should definitely f**k off. Nothing but trouble. It’s a win win for everyone. NQLD can then mine the f**k out of itself, be comfortably racist and trash the Barrier Reef all it likes.

We need to build a moat and NQLD is going to pay for it. :yum:

You can have Matt Canavan as your PM and Pauline as his coalition deputy. Enjoy.

View attachment 30013
WA, NT and TAS would be ringing up asking to join.