What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Federal Election

hindy111

Post Whore
I hereby announce that I have formed the Quexit Party with my colleagues @hineyrulz and @Eelogical.

We will be running a slick campaign out of our Chardon's Corner offices and expect nothing less than a victory at the next QLD election in Sep 2020.

Who's with us?

I'm running against you.
Ram will be part of the team along with Sebastian and Mick

hindy111

Post Whore
NQLD should definitely f**k off. Nothing but trouble. It’s a win win for everyone. NQLD can then mine the f**k out of itself, be comfortably racist and trash the Barrier Reef all it likes.

We need to build a moat and NQLD is going to pay for it. :yum:

You can have Matt Canavan as your PM and Pauline as his coalition deputy. Enjoy.

View attachment 30013

I am with you. Environment has to be no 1 priority. Why do people seem to link going green energy with no jobs? It would create a ridiculous amount of work.
And can we not seperate our morals from India,China and USA. It is easy to say we only contribute 1.3%(old figure) but lets be honest. For our population compared to worldwide 1.3% is extremely HIGH.

Chipmunk

Coach
That's nice. you'll be able to point to where in my post I suggested they were? Oh, you can't? Why is that?

Maybe, just maybe it's because I said no such f**king thing?

Derp

Well what was the point of you bother bringing up those things in a post criticising Sky News then, if it wasn't to strengthen your argument about Sky News?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well what was the point of you bother bringing up those things in a post criticising Sky News then, if it wasn't to strengthen your argument about Sky News?

Because it's in response to your statement..........

"The Left will never get or understand that the majority of Australian's do not agree with their view of the World."

...........and it is a "leftist view of the world" that brought us those very things.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just to be serious on the Quexit thing for a second...For anyone interested in a 'deep dive' on why Queensland voted differently, I suggest reading the below article.

https://theconversation.com/amp/que...iteers-dont-judge-try-to-understand-us-117502

An interesting article. The index of prosperity and distress is an interesting link. 60% of the Tasmanian Electorates and 50% of South Australian Electorates are considered Distressed. These States would fall over and be economically bankrupt if it wasn't for direct intervention from the Federal Government.

Other States, particularly Queensland, at some point in time I think will get jack of propping up those States and may choose to take their bat and ball and go home. They already whinge about it. How soon before that whinge becomes action.

Gronk

Staff member
Does he tell the truth ? ScoMo’s tax cuts that could not be implemented before 30 June was really a parting gift to Shorten ? Surely if Shorten won, he would have just had a mini budget and can them ? Or was that part of the plan to make Shorten the evil PM who took tax cuts away from the people ?