What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Glad Cooper Cronk took up such an honourable challenge by leaving one powerhouse for another (where he forced out a halfback who’d already won a comp) to probably finish his career with back to back premierships. I have so much respect for him. NOT!!!!

stryker

First Grade
Ok so my heart rate finally returned to normal so I can comment.

What a tense game. All Prelims are.

Toops
Angus
Lordner
Cronk
Teddy

I love them. Just adore these specimens.

And now we carry the flame for Sydney.

Your NSW captain carries the flame for all Sydneysiders!

EASTS TO WIN!!!!

We're gonna do it for all fans of other Sydney clubs.
Sorry mate, most fans of all other clubs are on the Canberra wagon. Mainly due to the perceived injustice of the Rorters roster. It will be bad for the game for them to win again.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The 2010’s have been a largely dull decade of NRL, aside from a couple of good GF’s in the middle part.

This Year?

Immortal
I wonder if Thurston would laugh so hard that he would pass out if you tell him a good joke.
He laughs at almost anything.

Oh great another summer of will he won’t he.

So what was with this trackhead having his hand out for a testimonial match with JT, and then retiring 2 years later?

WTF?

f**ken money-grubbing turd just materialises when they’re cutting cheques?

He’s f**ken good.

JJ

Immortal
Ok so my heart rate finally returned to normal so I can comment.

What a tense game. All Prelims are.

Toops
Angus
Lordner
Cronk
Teddy

I love them. Just adore these specimens.

And now we carry the flame for Sydney.

Your NSW captain carries the flame for all Sydneysiders!

EASTS TO WIN!!!!

We're gonna do it for all fans of other Sydney clubs.
Lol yeah nah

They’re the Manly of this generation

stryker

First Grade
Glad Cooper Cronk took up such an honourable challenge by leaving one powerhouse for another (where he forced out a halfback who’d already won a comp) to probably finish his career with back to back premierships. I have so much respect for him. NOT!!!!
Ha yeah it would have been good to see him go to an 'almost ran' type club and helped them build their roster.

t-ba

Post Whore
We had a different premier every year for the first 7 years. Including 3 maidens and a drought breaker. Only bad year was 2017.

Yeah but the Panfas didn't win despite having a vast financial wing and massive juniors base because they are stupid scab merkins incapable of hiring a decent coach.

Latest posts