What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Grand Final Entertainment

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I must live under a rock because i have no idea who these merkins are. But the bloke who coaches my team should be living under a bridge so there you go........

Mader45

Juniors
I only know their song Apologize (or is it counting stars... all sounds the same) because its a staple in gogo bars in Pattaya. Same as that Radioactive song.

firechild

First Grade
Not saying you're lying, but I find that very hard to believe - Like I said, they were huge for a while and were played ad nauseam on the radio

Again, I must make this clear... I am, in no way, a fan of this "band" and think there are much better acts out there
Played on the radio is pretty broad. The rubbish played on 2day fm or Nova is very different from triple M or triple J. That said, I don't listen to any of them with the occasional exception of listening to the footy if I'm in the car. Not sure how I would have heard them.

T.S Quint

Coach
I reckon the dumbest thing here isn’t the choice of musical act but that there are still some people who think they play at half time.
This isn’t the Super Bowl. Our shitty musical acts play before the game starts.

carcharias

Immortal
Seriously how hard is it to get a few Aussie acts on.
A young rock band ( chats - dune rats)
A chick singer - whoever
Then a classic act like Paul Kelly with villa and Linda
Make it a
15 mins
Can’t cost that much.
f**k me ... if they can afford diamond rings for Cameron Smiths wife surely they put on a bit of entertainment that caters to more than just 18 year olds from 2013.

Um

AFL GF entertainment
Dean Lewis for the chicks
Tones and I - chick current number 1 on Arias
And drum roll

Paul Kelly.

Plus the up there Cazaly dude for the geriatrics.

Latest posts