What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

gzerounian

Juniors
The big lightning stick makes it almost impossible for it to fit entirely inside a nice shield/patch. I think its time for a complete change. If you did try to fit the guy and the text entirely into a shield then there would be lots of dead space like the storms inaugural patch they wore which had lots of white. Another option would be to fill the backdrop with something.

axl rose

Bench
Heard rumours the knights are ditching stripes but I hope this is not the case

If it means they go back to their original classic Henny Penny jersey then great. Feels like they need a change, the stripes are not particularly synonymous with success in recent times.

gzerounian

Juniors
If it means they go back to their original classic Henny Penny jersey then great. Feels like they need a change, the stripes are not particularly synonymous with success in recent times.
Im assuming they will wear their Henny Penny this week. They wore it in round 1 against manly.

gzerounian

Juniors
I'm a big fan of fully enclosed emblems, circles/ovals in particular. I used the identical storm man they have had since their introduction but cropped him so that it looks like he is running rather than throwing a bolt of lightning. The lightning now acts a symbol for speed (like the Flash).

sempmrh

Juniors
Why even bother having a lightning bolt if you're going to cut most of it off?

You're also using a counterfeit jersey image there.

GAZF

First Grade
I'm a big fan of your concepts but I think you really need to make it clear what is a concept.

This sort of thing can easily be misinterpreted by people who breeze in and out and cause problems.
He got me, to be honest. Was still kind of suspicious as to why they would be releasing these a logo mid-season though.

kdalymc

Bench
Tigers did a 15 SEASON logo in 2014 so maybe they will do a 20 next year, dragons have never bothered recognising the merge so doubt anything there

gzerounian

Juniors
I'm a big fan of your concepts but I think you really need to make it clear what is a concept.

This sort of thing can easily be misinterpreted by people who breeze in and out and cause problems.
Sorry. Point taken. Will make it clearer next time.

Latest posts