What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

AJB1102

First Grade
They just need to change their name back to Auckland and it will be sweet as.

Yes! After the Kiwis beat Australia I'm amazed at the amount of people who asked me why the NZ team struggle in the season but could manage to beat Australia. Admittedly these were very casual "RL fans" - that's probably generous to call them that even. Basically they didn't differentiate between 2 sides called the New Zealand "somethings".

gzerounian

Juniors
Que?

The NRL Draw was pushed back to next week so it didn't conflict with the Tonga test, nothing to do with the Eels thing. They've already indicated that their games are TBA til a deal is done.

As I understand the logo should've been launched this week but for reasons unknown it hasn't happened.
I wasn't talking about the initial push back date, I meant possible further dalays. But if you say that TBA will be used then the there shouldn't be any further delays.

LineBall

Juniors
Yes! After the Kiwis beat Australia I'm amazed at the amount of people who asked me why the NZ team struggle in the season but could manage to beat Australia. Admittedly these were very casual "RL fans" - that's probably generous to call them that even. Basically they didn't differentiate between 2 sides called the New Zealand "somethings".
Took a screenshot of this I found on Ebay. Advertised as the 2019 origin jersey

View attachment 24266

The only thing I like is the shade of Blue. The chevrons, The New NSW logo (move the old coat of arms to where the new logo is) and the collar design ruin it.

sempmrh

Juniors
I don’t see why NSW persists with having both their coat of arms and the Blues shield logo. Pick one or the other (as long as it’s the coat of arms) and leave it at that.

The new Canterbury template and collar is a huge improvement, though - even if it is basically just a t-shirt collar.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd have thought there'd be a new Origin logo based on the new NRL logo group, maybe not.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Still need the Holden logo under the KARI logo, the player's NSW number and maybe some leadership stuff on the sleeves that Mr Fitler will bring in next year.
The Holden logo is already in the Origin logo, sorry to ruin your lols

callmack1

Staff member
Awesome to see that the warriors are indeed going back to their original colours for 2019, that will be a very popular choice over here in NZ I reckon. Their black/white and red combination always looked nice in my opinion but going back to their original colurs is a big winner!

Also, i don't wanna brag but you all heard that first from me a while ago! ;) Just goes to show how early clubs get their designs sorted for the next year because I spoke to the owner of a store in NZ while I was on my way to the Rabbitohs vs Warriors game in May and he said he had already seen the Warriors 2019 catalouge and that was way back in May!!

Does this mean that the Warriors will also eventually re-colour their logo similar to what penrith have done?

On another note, disappointed to see that the NRL didn't officially launch their rebrand yesterday as expected but hopefully it'll be Thursday next week when the 2019 Draw is released.

Latest posts