What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Let us prey...

brainstuff-praying-mantis.jpg

Soto

Bench
Does anyone reckon papali lucky not to be cited after he clocked Frizell across the head when he scored? That was careless and reckless

Soto

Bench
I saw that ... good on him ... mcguire is a massive f**kwit
Biggest grub in the game and not sure with the amount of garbage in his game and the sh#t he has done, how he hasn't been sat down for an extended period of time. Does anyone remember when he stomped on Mannah's arm a few years ago and the BS spin was because he didn't see it because he is blind in 1 eye?
Biggest scum in the game today

parra_jesus

Juniors
Think its all starting to catch up with him now, his record in fines alone , plus carry over points are going to cost him big time from now on when he gets charged! Im thinking craig smith type of thing. Where even the smallest of charges will see him miss a months worth of footy. Would be surprised for him to see out the length of his cowboys contract

Gus said as much in his podcast. He said Cleary was great in the first half and they should pick him again if fit. Sorry, I must be stupid bc I don’t get it.
I don't really get it either but tbf there's worse choices and he hasn't embarrassed himself. He just doesn't provide much either.