What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
Don't know where we go from here. We finally got exposed playing a very ordinary halfback at hooker and missed Jai Arrow big time. Walters will have to have a good hard look at where all the penalties came from and sort that out as we got absolutely flogged by the ref. Saying that NSW were good enough to take advantage of all that field position.

I thought NSW looked even more dangerous with Cleary off the field so hears hoping he isn't still injured for game 3....

stryker

First Grade
QLD passion dead since 2015.

NSW have just been dominant since 2016. Regardless of results. More talent and far more passion. Can't believe we've dropped a game to that pack in that time.
Regardless of results ...lmfao

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Your opinion means nothing because you're legit geniused though.

He made 140m and consistently dominated with his carries, getting quick play the balls.

Cords was part of a forward pack that violently abused Qlds pack tonight.

We have way too much club bias in NSW. Cordner was fantastic. I think besides like one player everyone was at least good for NSW. I love Cotric but I wouldn't drop Ferguson for him either.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - NSW 38 QLD 6:

Cleary injured as Trbojevic hat-trick helps Blues bash Maroons
Andrew Jackson | June 23 2019 9:52PM

New South Wales v Queensland

An ankle injury to halfback Nathan Cleary has soured an otherwise perfect performance from the Blues who silenced the critics with a 38-6 hammering of Queensland in front of a record-breaking crowd at Optus Stadium.

Fittler was criticised for many of his changes heading into Sunday night's game. But he had the last laugh as Tom Trbojevic and James Maloney returned to the State of Origin arena to help the Blues to victory in front of 59,721 fans.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33582-nsw-v-qld-report/

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'd like to congratulate Nathan Cleary on his short but mediocre career.

Probably his best game tonight too

That’s nice. As a Panthers fan I don’t care. I’d rather my our players didn’t use up petrol playing Origin and were able to focus on club footy, regardless of whether NSW win or lose.