What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Fri - Knights 14-8 Sharks @ McDonald Jones

Round 1: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Penalty try is certainly a dubious call but are you seriously suggesting that Edrick didn’t deserve to go to the bin?

If the Bunker had made the right call, he would have been in the bin and you would not have received the penalty try.

It's a f**k up, but you can't whine about it. You got 6 points you never should have got, and then so did Newcastle.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's not often a wrong call as monumental as that penalty try gets overcome...especially in such karmically perfect fashion.

So just for that this game gets an A plus lol

Not commenting on whether a fair call or not (listening on radio) but 100% sure for a penalty try is and was always ridiculous. You can never be 100% sure it would be scored (think SKD). As long as 50/50 or more then I'm fine with penalty try being given. Otherwise you just incentivise illegal play...

Exactly my opinion.
There needs to be more penalty tries.
IMO, whether he was going to get to the ball first or not should be irrelevant. He was never given the chance.

I can just imagine a game won in the dying seconds because of an illegal play that takes a player out from possibly scoring a try. If I was a coach I am sure as hell telling my players take players out before they can score if you find yourself in that position in the final seconds of a game.

When this happens, shit will hit the fan.

Latest posts