What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Fri - Knights 14-8 Sharks @ McDonald Jones

Round 1: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puntoue

Juniors
If the Bunker had made the right call, he would have been in the bin and you would not have received the penalty try.

It's a f**k up, but you can't whine about it. You got 6 points you never should have got, and then so did Newcastle.

Haha what? I can certainly whine about it because the Sharks lost what should have been their advantage.

Knights should have lost a player, Sharks got a try instead. Knights then got a try from the player that should have been out so it cancels the wrong call out.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha what? I can certainly whine about it because the Sharks lost what should have been their advantage.

Knights should have lost a player, Sharks got a try instead. Knights then got a try from the player that should have been out so it cancels the wrong call out.

Well of course you can whine about it.

You look a real tit, though.

blaza88z

Coach

How many tries do you think you would have scored with him off the field? 5.. 6? Get out of here, the better team won.

Puntoue

Juniors
How many tries do you think you would have scored with him off the field? 5.. 6? Get out of here, the better team won.

Did you watch Edrick play tonight mate? His defensive reads down our right edge were phenomenal. Take him out of the equation and our right edge attack is a hell of a lot more dangerous.

Am I saying we would have certainly scored? No, but we certainly would have had a better chance too.

Puntoue

Juniors
Well of course you can whine about it.

You look a real tit, though.

It’s a justifiable whinge.

Here’s an analogy. Say I’m owed a $1 in change but the cashier gives me $2 instead, however the cashier realises and then takes the $2 back off me. Whilst the error has been corrected I’m still owed a $1.

Front-Rower

First Grade
How can anyone with a straight face say if Lee was sin binned that the sharks would have scored in the next set anyway? How can anyone say for sure that if Lee was sin binned that the play would have been down that end of the field at the time?? Lots of if buts or maybes

ram raid

Bench
Happy for Pearcy after everything he's through.

Ponga's gonna have to get used to getting smashed every time he looks like getting the ball.

shaggs

Coach
Sharks didn’t deserve to win. If Newcastle are looking for back up to Pearce, Townsend will be available by tomorrow afternoon.
Maybe the raiders still want him.

Knights will fine as long as the refs don’t crack down on ‘line speed’

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sharks didn’t deserve to win. If Newcastle are looking for back up to Pearce, Townsend will be available by tomorrow afternoon.
Maybe the raiders still want him.

Knights will fine as long as the refs don’t crack down on ‘line speed’

That’s a bit harsh. I wouldn’t wish Ricky Stuart on any NRL halfback.

Frederick

Staff member
How can anyone with a straight face say if Lee was sin binned that the sharks would have scored in the next set anyway? How can anyone say for sure that if Lee was sin binned that the play would have been down that end of the field at the time?? Lots of if buts or maybes
99RX.gif

Apey

Staff member
We'd lose that game and every one like it in the last few years.

Latest posts