What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Fri - Broncos 15-10 Roosters @ Suncorp

Round 10: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Missed the game but came in to check the salt levels and I'm not disappointed. What a win against all odds against a mountain of adversity.

In hindsight I should have tipped the Broncos but I'm 1 from 3 so far.

some11

Referee
That was a great win for the Broncos, got the Roosters just at the right time after eight wins on the trot and a few key players out (seems to be a trend for the Broncs).

Isaako looked confident again and Segeyaro was a really astute signing by Seibold so kudos to him for that. Haas is a beast and you can see why they went all-in on re-signing him after playing a handful of games.

I'll put most of that loss down to the loss of Friend, no creativity in the ruck to exploit young forwards but hey - that's not Radley's position.

some11

Referee
I also like how the broncs have sat around on their hands for 2 weeks in Brisbane courtesy of magic round then playing at Suncorp the next week.
Every year it has to be explained to people that Manly take a home game up to Brisbane.

Last edited:

big hit!

Bench
The difference some speed out of dummy half makes.

Turpine isn’t going to give Seibs 80mins just yet, but persist with him. With segayaro coming off bench, he’s more than satisfactory cover.

It’s taken an injury to enforce the change, but there shouldn’t be any reason to go back now when McCulloch is fit again. You need more than a grinding #9 to be successful at NRL level.

Valheru

Coach
One thing that has received very little air time in this thread is the fact we were without SST from the 20 minute mark onwards.

Different result IMO if he stays uninjured as we did struggle in the middle 3rd in that 2nd half.

Anyways it was hardly a poor performance and we are 8-2 with that being our first away loss. Move on to next week.

gerg

Juniors
One thing that has received very little air time in this thread is the fact we were without SST from the 20 minute mark onwards.

Different result IMO if he stays uninjured as we did struggle in the middle 3rd in that 2nd half.

Anyways it was hardly a poor performance and we are 8-2 with that being our first away loss. Move on to next week.

I thought your mob looked a little 'Ivan Clearyish' from the outset. Playing half a game last week with 14 men had to take its toll. Five day turnaround against the Broncos at home was always going to be tough. JWH was trying to lift the team but they seemed a little off across the park, Mitchell included. The sinbin and 5 straight penalties at the start certainly didn't help.

Saxon

Bench

One thing that has received very little air time in this thread is the fact you were clueless in attack from the 0 minute mark onwards.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The 1 time I actually want Roosters to win they can't do the job. Anyway I'm cheering for Souffs now to win the comp this season. A. Because it would piss the Broncos off because they let Bennett go and B. Because it would piss the Rorters off C. Because it would piss most of the LU forum off

Maximus

Coach
Ahh Blaza showing the class you can only expect from scummy donkey fans. It's never been a penalty and if play went on, Teddy scores, refs go upstairs NO TRY, bunker overrules with correct decision and Roosters undeservingly win.

There's a million obstruction penalties a week. What the f**k are you talking about never been a penalty? Learn the f**king rules.

I hate the Broncos, but some of these posts are just f**king ridiculous.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The 1 time I actually want Roosters to win they can't do the job. Anyway I'm cheering for Souffs now to win the comp this season. A. Because it would piss the Broncos off because they let Bennett go and B. Because it would piss the Rorters off C. Because it would piss most of the LU forum off

Chin up mate the panthers are still a chance bahahahaha

THE CHAMP

First Grade
A quality performance. If only birds knee held together. Some very winnable games coming up for us so hopefully some good times ahead

blaza88z

Coach

As a faithful Broncos fan I can say wholeheartedly I wouldn't give a single f**k if Souths did or didn't win the comp