What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Sun - Dragons 12-45 Knights @ Glen Willow, Mudgee

Round 10: Dragons v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold, I am here in my mold.
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

The Verve should really rename this “Hymn to Paul McGregor”

Sphagnum

Coach
Another season just about gone and the club in freefall for a decade. All good though, we've managed a single finals win in that time and re-signed the bald brainless spastic. What a f**king mess, with no solution in sight.
There are pretty much about 10 other clubs in the same boat with the same depressing story.

Time for expansion since its just one magic round after another atm.

We’ve got a midget for a fullback who can’t run the ball back. Can’t complete a tackle and can’t go within 15m of the touchline without getting rumbled into touch. And his defensive positional play is pathetic.

Lafai is a mong. Just crap.

Hunt is clueless in attack. Couldn’t organise a f**ken thing. Constantly kicks it dead, off the f**ken kick-off no less. The 5th tackle options are comical.

The forwards just stand around flat-footed all f**king day.

35 missed tackles? What a joke.

Cam McInnes is the only one you’d feed.

Disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves. I’ve never been as embarrassed to be a Saints fan as I am today.

They were weak as piss today. The effort was deplorable.

tumbidragon

First Grade
There are pretty much about 10 other clubs in the same boat with the same depressing story.

Time for expansion since its just one magic round after another atm.
Which of those other 9 club's currently continue to offer extension after extension for mediocre results to the tune of 7.5 years after his current tenure is done? Stuart and Arthur wouldn't be far off, but that's about it.

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the game.

It was great to see the game in Mudgee and it's fantastic effort for everyone that has gone there and be part of the week. We are blessed in the city with footy and I think it's a great thing for the country areas to see games, especially for people from Dubbo etc who never get the chance to go and see a live game.

Congratulations to the Knights and I'm sure their long suffering fans would have thoroughly enjoyed that win as they have suffered many heartbreaking losses against us over the years. Their enthusiasm and execution of their play was a joy to watch.

Before today, I have never sworn continuously for 2 hours. I could go on a meltdown, but it will not change anything. Every team cops a hiding at least once a season and on this occasion it was us,

Next week this team better show what character and commitment it has because today we certainly didn't.