What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Fri - Knights 38-12 Roosters @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Knights v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
People can laugh but that's sometimes the sort of humiliating loss that can help you as the much hyped defending Premiers.
The last team to successfully defend a premiership (Broncos 1993) got a similar hiding from the Bears (40-20, six tries to three) but it was smack bang in the middle of the Origin series that obviously two thirds of the side was involved in. So I'm not sure what your precedent is for saying this.

Robbo's human. He f**ked up resting Cronk. It won't make any difference most probably. If they're good enough at the right time they'll do it.

Valheru

Coach
The last team to successfully defend a premiership (Broncos 1993) got a similar hiding from the Bears (40-20, six tries to three) but it was smack bang in the middle of the Origin series that obviously two thirds of the side was involved in. So I'm not sure what your precedent is for saying this.

Robbo's human. He f**ked up resting Cronk. It won't make any difference most probably. If they're good enough at the right time they'll do it.

Robbo has a 6 year history of good squad management and having the team firing at the right time of season.

It looks bad because the other half was knocked out in the first 5 minutes but that could happen at any time so If he says the time was right to rest cronk I am not going to question it.

Latest posts