What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Sat - Warriors 10-32 Storm @ Mt Smart

Round 13: Warriors v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Warringah Gypsy?

Never heard of the f**ker...

They're the f**kwits that kept Tony Abbott in government for over 10 years.

giphy.gif

Delboy

First Grade
Any connection between Cam Smith lecturing Perenara after Warriors second try that they are not gettimg any penalties in the play the ball, and the Ref constantly penalising the Storm in the ruck, and then the Scum getting 3 penalties ina row coming out of their own half.

Seems to consistent after Cam talks to the ref in any game, or is it a coincedence ?

This Year?

Immortal
To emulate my heroes I will go missing for the second half. I feel like I've seen this movie before.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Any connection between Cam Smith lecturing Perenara after Warriors second try that they are not gettimg any penalties in the play the ball, and the Ref constantly penalising the Storm in the ruck, and then the Scum getting 3 penalties ina row coming out of their own half.

Seems to consistent after Cam talks to the ref in any game, or is it a coincedence ?

If it's a coincidence it's one that happens fairly often.

Latest posts