What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R15 Fri - Dragons 22-14 Cowboys @ WIN

Round 15: Dragons v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
He’s named to play.

Although Hess, McGuire and Baptiste are out.

Hess and Baptiste being out is actually a positive for NQ. Hess is the most overrated player on our roster and Baptiste is a park player parading as an NRL FG’er. Rueben Cotter is a gun and I can’t wait to see him tear it up.

SBD82

Coach
Hess and Baptiste being out is actually a positive for NQ. Hess is the most overrated player on our roster and Baptiste is a park player parading as an NRL FG’er. Rueben Cotter is a gun and I can’t wait to see him tear it up.
If the dragons come with the same game that they decided to bring against Manly, it won’t matter. It’ll be NQ by as many as they want.

Someguy

First Grade
Based one a sample of 1 game in the position drinkwater is a massive upgrade over kahu. Might be just what NQ need to become a top 8 team

to_ddeath

Coach
Maranta back in for Lafai.
Geeeezus.
I swear this bald Illabogan turd was sent in to destroy this club...just wanna pummel this plonker into next decade.

Apey

Staff member
Why are Dragons such big favourites? Cowboys have won their last 3/5 and those losses were by 1 and 2 points. The Dragons are an absolute dogshit football team. Am I missing something? Is this just because it's not in NQLD?

This Year?

Immortal
Why are Dragons such big favourites? Cowboys have won their last 3/5 and those losses were by 1 and 2 points. The Dragons are an absolute dogshit football team. Am I missing something? Is this just because it's not in NQLD?
Dragons are favourites because the betting agencies like taking our money as well as our hopes for a win.

Someguy

First Grade
Is backing drinkwater first try cows13+ at $89 a little too ambitious? Dragons in absolutely horrible form of late

mozza91

Coach
Is backing drinkwater first try cows13+ at $89 a little too ambitious? Dragons in absolutely horrible form of late
I’ve got the Cowboys 1-12 in my multi. 13+ might be a stretch. Not sure how many points they have in them.

Latest posts