What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sat - Rabbitohs 21-20 Sea Eagles @ ANZ

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slamminsam246

Juniors
Absolute RORT! Manly 100% robbed. Get a questionable try early first half, refs give every single 50/50, BS penalties and blatantly wrong calls to get bunnies home from then on. Refs getting worse and worse.

ram raid

Bench
I never understand people using lop-sided penalty counts as an example of bias. Consistently even penalty counts should make you more suspicions.

Having said that the refs did not have a good day. Many got a few dud calls. They also got a free try though.

t-ba

Post Whore
Walker cost us that game with his bullshit in the first half.

A complete liability that needs to go. Bring back the GOAT already.

mave

Coach
Walker cost us that game with his bullshit in the first half.

A complete liability that needs to go. Bring back the GOAT already.

100%.
Refs are a disgrace, but Walker cost us 8 points all by himself.

Fangs

Coach
NRL are happy, Souffs back in the winners circle. They need them to come good at the end of the year.

mave

Coach
Looking through the stats, I believe Souths got through a full 80 minutes of footy without ever being offside.

Very impressive stuff.

King hit

Coach
Jake T stats for today what a great player he is \

66625170_2607922722553836_6535194878651924480_n.jpg

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

yobbo84

First Grade
For half that game our forward pack was:

8. Amone
9. Cook
10. Turner
11. Sutton
12. Su'A
13. Sironen

Against a fellow top 5 side, I'll take any win given the circumstances.

mave

Coach
f**king biased idiots go down this path

People just simply want consistency. Even something close to consistency would be nice.
That's all.

Gavet got binned the night before, and cost the Knights the game, for the same offence.
Happens not once, but twice, on Saturday afternoon in the same game and a big fat zero from the officials.

I dont particularly care which way they want to go (sin bin, or nothing), but for f**ks sake keep it the same for everyone.

Lebbo73

Bench
People just simply want consistency. Even something close to consistency would be nice.
That's all.

Gavet got binned the night before, and cost the Knights the game, for the same offence.
Happens not once, but twice, on Saturday afternoon in the same game and a big fat zero from the officials.

I dont particularly care which way they want to go (sin bin, or nothing), but for f**ks sake keep it the same for everyone.
Have you noticed how all these sinbinnings have been happening since Benji Marshall had a whinge on NRL360 about being hit from the blind side just after they pass the ball? I think it was brought up on a Matty Johns podcast by Paul Kent as well. They should only be cracking down on the ones that are late.

Latest posts