What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sat - Rabbitohs 21-20 Sea Eagles @ ANZ

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every team in the NRL is petrified of Damian Cook running from dummy half. Every team in the NRL lays all over our play the ball in order to nullify him. Manly were no different. The result is that you're going to give away a heap of penalties in the ruck.

Get over it.

It's frustrating as a Souths fan to see these tactics employed against us every week and then opposition fans having a sook because they get penalised for it.

firechild

First Grade
Every team in the NRL is petrified of Damian Cook running from dummy half. Every team in the NRL lays all over our play the ball in order to nullify him. Manly were no different. The result is that you're going to give away a heap of penalties in the ruck.

Get over it.

It's frustrating as a Souths fan to see these tactics employed against us every week and then opposition fans having a sook because they get penalised for it.
Not complaining about the penalties Souffs did get, commenting on the penalties Manly didn't get. I don't even care whether the Souffs players should have been sin binned but clearly the MRC believe that there were infringements worthy of more than penalties.

t-ba

Post Whore
Pretty much.

Imagine two players getting suspended but your team not even getting a penalty for either. f**king nuts

That hit by Knight on Cherry Evans was neither late nor high. If it wasn't for the 10 in the bin given to the Knights player on Friday night and also for DCE having a sook, nobody would've even noticed it. I've watched it a few times on replay and would defy anyone to tell me how Knight could've possibly pulled out of it? It's also not his fault that DCE turned his back when passing.

The NRL are obviously having one of their mid season, one or two round crack downs and the refs in the Souths v Manly game just missed the memo. I'm sure that at some stage in the next week or two, they'll realise how stupid this interpretation is and they'll go back to the old one.

firechild

First Grade
That hit by Knight on Cherry Evans was neither late nor high. If it wasn't for the 10 in the bin given to the Knights player on Friday night and also for DCE having a sook, nobody would've even noticed it. I've watched it a few times on replay and would defy anyone to tell me how Knight could've possibly pulled out of it? It's also not his fault that DCE turned his back when passing.

The NRL are obviously having one of their mid season, one or two round crack downs and the refs in the Souths v Manly game just missed the memo. I'm sure that at some stage in the next week or two, they'll realise how stupid this interpretation is and they'll go back to the old one.
Clearly the club don't see it that way as he took the early plea. If it was clear to anyone that he did nothing wrong then surely the judiciary would be a foregone conclusion.

Typical deluded Souffs fan. Your grubby players never do anything wrong. No doubt you think Burgess was hard done by because he was only trying to give a fellow player a retina scratch because he had an itch.

Clearly the club don't see it that way as he took the early plea. If it was clear to anyone that he did nothing wrong then surely the judiciary would be a foregone conclusion.

Please... The on field refs thought there was nothing wrong with the tackle, then the match review committee checked the NRL memo's for the week before reviewing the game and found fault with it. The club obviously thought it was better to just cop the two weeks rather than role the dice at the judiciary in the middle of an obvious and stupid NRL crackdown.

Typical deluded Souffs fan. Your grubby players never do anything wrong. No doubt you think Burgess was hard done by because he was only trying to give a fellow player a retina scratch because he had an itch.

Typical Manly fan... Having a massive whinge and jumping to incorrect conclusions without knowing any of the facts.

My thoughts on Burgess's eye gouge are there for everyone to see in the thread devoted to the subject. Maybe check some facts before your next whinge.

firechild

First Grade
Please... The on field refs thought there was nothing wrong with the tackle, then the match review committee checked the NRL memo's for the week before reviewing the game and found fault with it. The club obviously thought it was better to just cop the two weeks rather than role the dice at the judiciary in the middle of an obvious and stupid NRL crackdown.

Typical Manly fan... Having a massive whinge and jumping to incorrect conclusions without knowing any of the facts.

My thoughts on Burgess's eye gouge are there for everyone to see in the thread devoted to the subject. Maybe check some facts before your next whinge.

You said
I've watched it a few times on replay and would defy anyone to tell me how Knight could've possiblypulled out ofit?
Clearly if it was that obvious, the club would roll the dice on a fringe first grader. Clearly neither the NRL or your filthy club agree with you.

Imbecile.

Latest posts