What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Dragons 14-36 Raiders @ WIN

Round 17: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
reminds of a game in 2003 maybe when Woolford got sent off and we went on to win by 50, against Manly

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of Mary
screen-shot-2011-10-30-at-7-30-47-pm.png

skeepe

Immortal
reminds of a game in 2003 maybe when Woolford got sent off and we went on to win by 50, against Manly

Yep, for a high tackle on Luke Williamson, about 10 minutes into the game. Ended up winning 51-16 with Joel Monaghan scoring 4 tries.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Raiders 36 Dragons 14:

Cotric sent off as Raiders run rampant against Dragons
Andrew Jackson | July 14 2019 8:03PM

St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders

A Nick Cotric send-off wasn't enough to stop the Canberra Raiders from rising to third spot on the ladder with a convincing 36-14 win over the St. George Illawarra Dragons on Sunday night.

Cotric was the first player in the NRL to be sent off this year after a dangerous spear tackle on Tim Lafai.

And after a weekend of controversial refereeing decisions, the general consensus was that this was a brave decision that the officials got right.

Past players have recently come out to announce being diagnosed with chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) - a disease often caused by repeated head traumas.

The decision to send Cotric off signalled a potential move forward by the NRL to punish players for unnecessary head-high contact.

It didn't halt Canberra's momentum though as they went on to score two tries without Cotric.

Read the full match report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33712-dragons-v-raiders-report/

nick87

Coach
Well my team is shit too but I did find it a bit odd to see Sims do some sort of hand signal to the TV camera when he scored....when down 26-0

Probably not the time to get all in the hood.

I LOL'd big time'
Like bro, you're getting your arse handed to it, and you want to flash some signs down 4 tries.
GTFO.

Clown show.
12 man raiders team outscored them and basically shut them out.
Absolute jokers

SBD82

Coach
Well my team is shit too but I did find it a bit odd to see Sims do some sort of hand signal to the TV camera when he scored....when down 26-0

Probably not the time to get all in the hood.
I thought all of the shoutouts were delightful.

Especially when Norman gave a shoutout to the sharks’ goal kicking.

Really touching stuff.