What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Dragons 14-36 Raiders @ WIN

Round 17: Dragons v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
LOL at Dragons. I thought we were shit this season but you guys are making us look good.

shear_joy9

Coach
Sad to see frizell following in sims footsteps. Used to be a tear away with the ball.

Nice match up today between Norman and sezer for who can f**k up the most kicks. Sezer wins it though. The super league can’t come quick enough for him

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Raiders. Too strong, too fast. Absolutely destroyed us in every facet of the game and it will be a pleasure watching them back in the finals. The Cotric send off would have slightly soured what was a pretty sweet thrashing, combined with a couple of minor injuries. If the Raiders play at their best for 80 minutes they will be very hard to beat.

I'm still quite puzzled how Whitehead goes off straight away for a HIA after the head clash with Aitken, yet Aitken is left on the field for easily another 5 minutes before going off for his HIA, obviously looking the most effected from the head clash. There was plenty of time during stoppage to get him replaced. I hope the NRL and the Dragons look more into that with player safety in mind.

Disgusted with Saints performance who only started to compete once it got to 26 points down. I could list the things that are wrong with this team but it will end up looking like an essay. With the so called talent in the side it's astonishing that they are spoon contenders.

BadnMean

Juniors
Congrats Raiders. Too strong, too fast. Absolutely destroyed us in every facet of the game and it will be a pleasure watching them back in the finals. The Cotric send off would have slightly soured what was a pretty sweet thrashing, combined with a couple of minor injuries. If the Raiders play at their best for 80 minutes they will be very hard to beat.

I'm still quite puzzled how Whitehead goes off straight away for a HIA after the head clash with Aitken, yet Aitken is left on the field for easily another 5 minutes before going off for his HIA, obviously looking the most effected from the head clash. There was plenty of time during stoppage to get him replaced. I hope the NRL and the Dragons look more into that with player safety in mind.

Disgusted with Saints performance who only started to compete once it got to 26 points down. I could list the things that are wrong with this team but it will end up looking like an essay. With the so called talent in the side it's astonishing that they are spoon contenders.

Did it come down to our trainer coming on & told Whitehead he had to go off for HIA, which led to him coming off almost straight away, but Aitken was left out there by StG staff & thus only went when the sideline doctor/video got around to telling him to go? That seems to buy you about 5 minutes more field time if you do it that way. Coaches will use it to buy a few more minutes to organise the reshuffle if so. Some coaches will anyway.

This Year?

Immortal
Did it come down to our trainer coming on & told Whitehead he had to go off for HIA, which led to him coming off almost straight away, but Aitken was left out there by StG staff & thus only went when the sideline doctor/video got around to telling him to go? That seems to buy you about 5 minutes more field time if you do it that way. Coaches will use it to buy a few more minutes to organise the reshuffle if so. Some coaches will anyway.
Yeah i think so, but if a club's staff is gambling with having a concussed player on the field that is really poor. Aitken should have came off at the same time as Whitehead for his HIA. Surely it wouldn't take the brains trust at Saints long to work out which one of the four on the bench could replace Aitken,

gitano

Juniors
So some have said I went missing.
Here I am. The Dragons were poor last night I knew that early on.
The Raiders aren't premiership quality, nor will they be any time soon.

Lol@Faders
Poor Walt and Skeepey boy

to_ddeath

Coach
So some have said I went missing.
Here I am. The Dragons were poor last night I knew that early on.
The Raiders aren't premiership quality, nor will they be any time soon.

Lol@Faders
Poor Walt and Skeepey boy

You’re an embarrassment to the rest of us who actually don’t have high expectations.
They’re top 3, what are we??
Lol@yoself

nick87

Coach
poor gitano... just starring at his phone, hurtin' but no texta's coming through because he's unloved and unwanted by everyone.

jargan83

Coach
You’re an embarrassment to the rest of us who actually don’t have high expectations.
They’re top 3, what are we??
Lol@yoself

We're one win above the Bulldogs that everyone picked for the spoon and daylight as second pick.

f**king disgraceful and our idiot coach still thinks he can win the comp.

Last edited: