What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Raiders 20-12 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 18: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Well you arent a very good judge then.

Correct. He’s allegedly a Raiders fan but hates the players, the coach and everything they do.

Absolute peanut.

For those watching at home, it looked like Nofo put his foot on the touch line when he scored his try at the start of the second half, but the replay screen at the ground is absolute rubbish so I couldn’t be 100% sure. All good I assume?

Reflector

Juniors
Go and get me beer gongpanther, hang on mate, make it two. No, full strength.

Sit down in front you dickhead...

Nek minnit...

6sdkNXk.jpg

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

BadnMean

Juniors
T
They got rid of striking in the play the ball years ago, and now it has been replaced by ball-thieving.

They got rid of striking because it became an ugly mess- a way to kick hands, muck up the play the ball & it was a bit of lottery what the call would be if it went wrong. The one on one strip is clean & doesn't muck up the spectacle or flow.

The NRL is actively implementing rules break up the "our six- your six" predictability by allowing skill like 40-20 etc to shine. If one team has a player smart enough to spot out opportunities & the skill to pull it off they should be rewarded.

nick87

Coach
That was a really good game to watch
The raiders got out hot but the next 70 minutes was a really gritty and tough game with plenty of really good ball movement

The tigers win that game 12-18 months ago and beat most teams with that performance
but this raiders team is a different kettle of fish defensively