What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Fri - Raiders 10-22 Storm @ GIO

Round 2: Raiders v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raiders were not great but who coaches the Storm to wrestle? They do it so well , it’s UFC takedowns every single tackle .... I think they only got penalised for it twice all game
Amazing stuff

TheFrog

Coach
Raiders were not great but who coaches the Storm to wrestle? They do it so well , it’s UFC takedowns every single tackle .... I think they only got penalised for it twice all game
Amazing stuff
They got penalised for something. It was Raiders 5-1 in the second half. They just weren't good enough.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Poor Bellamy. Caught up, completely and utterly unaware of the cheating going on from 05-10, just trying his best. What a top bloke.

gerg

Juniors
Bellamy’s gift to Rugby league

I hate the wrestle as much as anyone but it's up to the NRL to stamp it out and given it's become pretty standard practice over the past decade or so it seems like the NRL don't have a problem with it. It's a blight on the game and players need to be sinbinned and suspended for it. How about we play rugby league, you know just tackle.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Tigers vs moanly=13,159
panthers vs corruptamatta -12,604
We had a viewing audience of 1.18 million viewers.
4 sydney teams could`nt get anybody to their games. thats sad

So what? Only 16K showed up to watch the only team in town. 65K showed up to games in Sydney.