What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Fri - Cowboys 24-10 Panthers @ 1300SMILES

Round 23: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
To be fair to Morgan and the Cowboys, at the time JT was out and they were looking to the future and he basically carried them through the finals.

It made sense at the time to throw the bank at him.
I was jealous of the signing at the time. Can’t fault the cowboys’ decision based on info available.

But with his form (and admittedly injuries) it’s hard to argue he’s been good value.

SBD82

Coach
We are making up the numbers anyway, i can see us losing our next 3 games quite easily.
Maybe. But I think you’ll make finals. And to go from the spoon to the 8 is a pretty fair achievement.

Most important is to build on it again next year. Your 9 and 6 are rookies and should be better for the experience. And you’ll keep most of your squad intact.

shear_joy9

Coach
I was jealous of the signing at the time. Can’t fault the cowboys’ decision based on info available.

But with his form (and admittedly injuries) it’s hard to argue he’s been good value.

To his defence, he’s playing with one of the worst backlines you’ll see and regularly been paired with the ass man in the halves

SBD82

Coach
To his defence, he’s playing with one of the worst backlines you’ll see and regularly been paired with the ass man in the halves
Thats fair, but I still expected more leadership from him. That run in 2017 was as good as I’ve seen from a halfback.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Maybe. But I think you’ll make finals. And to go from the spoon to the 8 is a pretty fair achievement.

Most important is to build on it again next year. Your 9 and 6 are rookies and should be better for the experience. And you’ll keep most of your squad intact.
True but i can't ever seeing us be contenders under Bea Arthur, He is an effort coach and when the teams effort isn't quite there he has no idea what to do. He has no plan b whatsoever.

f**k me dead ... great defense my ass ... Cleary does close to nothing in attack , his dump offs and dummy once and second man plays are so predictable

SBD82

Coach
True but i can't ever seeing us be contenders under Bea Arthur, He is an effort coach and when the teams effort isn't quite there he has no idea what to do. He has no plan b whatsoever.
Bald coaches with no plan b.

Sounds horribly familiar.