What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sat - Dragons 12-34 Roosters @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 23: Dragons v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Game day mofo’s!

Where did I leave my anti-depressants.

Collectors_JohnBrittle_052.58dab72d8ad35.jpg

I agree, we tried that in 2015 and it failed spectacularly.

The problem is we keep playing plodders. I guess we could lose to Penrith next week but losing to them twice in a season would make their fans insufferable.

So Saints to win, us to be written off and Mary to be extended.

I don't think the 8 game win streak effected us as much in the finals in 2015 as having Jared Warea-Hargreaves out injured did. He did his ACL against the Broncos in Round 24 in the team's 12-10 win. No one was able to fill the void left in the pack by his absence.

Valheru

Coach
I don't think the 8 game win streak effected us as much in the finals in 2015 as having Jared Warea-Hargreaves out injured did. He did his ACL against the Broncos in Round 24 in the team's 12-10 win. No one was able to fill the void left in the pack by his absence.

Wasn't it a 12 game winning streak? But yes I agree as long as there are no major injuries the results over the next 3 games are irrelevant

This Year?

Immortal
Game day mofo’s!

Where did I leave my anti-depressants.
I got a throat infection so I'm going to be high on cough medicine lol. I'm already half tanked and wish I could pull on the Red V and take the trip to the promised land, where then I can boo until I get kicked out.

Jokes aside, any Saints fan at the ground today has my respect and adoration. They should see some quality rugby league today, just that it all will be from the Roosters. I hope we don't see similar scenes as the corresponding game last year. Don't abuse the plodders, just turn your back on them in silence when they walk up the tunnel.

stormbati

Bench
Is Sailor the first son of a player who played post 2000?
Can’t remember if Kevin Walters played in 2000 and I can’t think of anyone else.

GongPanther

Referee
Super snitch Undies Raymond touting up Sailor's kid. What I've seen of him is not much chop, although I haven't seen him since the u20's.

Latest posts