What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R24 Sat - Knights 38-4 Titans @ McDonald Jones

Round 24: Knights v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
In Todd we trust*.

*this is a paid advertisement for the National Rugby League.

You do have to admit the NRL passing up the opportunity for the GC Bears to hand the franchise back to a group including previous failed backers of the Titans was madness. It was the perfect match.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I think Ponga throws long bullet passes sometimes just to look cool. A shame they miss the mark half the time.

King hit

Coach
Might be controversial but I believe the Manly and Melbourne rivalry is better to watch then the Broncos V Cowboys. The QLD derby is really lovey dovey with no hate in it

Melbourne and Manly want to kill each other

mongoose

Coach
LOL.... Reap what you sew....you want a soulless team no one gives a shit about, you got it.

They got fans, they got juniors, they got a good stadium. They aint going anywhere. Bears have been gone for 20 years, their youngest fans will be in their 30s now.

t-ba

Post Whore
Pretty sure that is the first time Blocker has said something intentionally funny that I laughed at.

t-ba

Post Whore
They got fans, they got juniors, they got a good stadium. They aint going anywhere. Bears have been gone for 20 years, their youngest fans will be in their 30s now.

They've got a few young fans tbh. It's a nice day out for the family at NSO.

SBD82

Coach
You do have to admit the NRL passing up the opportunity for the GC Bears to hand the franchise back to a group including previous failed backers of the Titans was madness. It was the perfect match.
I’d have nothing against that happening. Wouldn’t have been my first choice, but nothing else seems to be working, May as well give it a crack.

I’m only putting shit on Spock because he thinks that a second Bondi team would be preferable to a team on the GC. . And because he thinks that the Roosters being a success means that the new franchise would automatically be a success.

t-ba

Post Whore
Those kids came 4000km. They should definitely try the Strawberry milkshakes

t-ba

Post Whore
The AFL blokes at work all tell me the Suns are just there because of the Titans

The most moronic of Mexican standoffs.

Honestly long term I think the Gold Coast should have a team but I don't see any need to be wedded to this brand.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Knights 38 Titans 4:

Knights trounce Titans, jump into ninth place
Andrew Jackson | August 31 2019 4:49PM

Newcastle Knights v Gold Coast Titans

The Newcastle Knights have temporarily kept their finals hopes alive with a thumping 38-4 victory over the Gold Coast Titans in Old Boys Day on Saturday afternoon.

The win takes them into ninth position on the ladder and just two points outside of the top eight. A win for Cronulla on Sunday against Canberra, however, would rule them out of finals contention.

The 34-point victory essentially cancels out the damage done to their for-and-against in last week's loss to the Tigers.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34022-knights-v-titans-report/

Mr Spock!

Referee
I’d have nothing against that happening. Wouldn’t have been my first choice, but nothing else seems to be working, May as well give it a crack.

I’m only putting shit on Spock because he thinks that a second Bondi team would be preferable to a team on the GC. . And because he thinks that the Roosters being a success means that the new franchise would automatically be a success.
I think a team anywhere would be better than the Seagulls/Giants/Chargers/Titans and their continued f*** ups.