What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Fri - Eels 32-16 Sea Eagles @ Bankwest

Round 25: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Are we unlikable?

Genuine Q by the way. I get the Moses thing (as great as he's been for us he's 100% a winger) , and even the Gutho thing even if I don't agree. But beyond that I didn't think it was bad dickhead wise....?

Of course I don't care as an Eels fan of they play good enough footy to make the finals, purely a question of interest
The two that you mention are the faces that sprung to mind when I made the comment.

Brown is a bit of an enigma. Hated him at Souths, But he cut the grubby shit out of his game and I started to think more highly of him. The grubbiness is starting to creep back in though.

Apart from that, you’re probably right. It’s just a shame that Moses and Gutho are the faces of your team. I’m even starting to really like Fergo.

Bazal

Post Whore
The two that you mention are the faces that sprung to mind when I made the comment.

Brown is a bit of an enigma. Hated him at Souths, But he cut the grubby shit out of his game and I started to think more highly of him. The grubbiness is starting to creep back in though.

Apart from that, you’re probably right. It’s just a shame that Moses and Gutho are the faces of your team. I’m even starting to really like Fergo.

I like that he has an elbow for a nose

skeepe

Immortal
Are we unlikable?

Genuine Q by the way. I get the Moses thing (as great as he's been for us he's 100% a whinger) , and even the Gutho thing even if I don't agree. But beyond that I didn't think it was bad dickhead wise....?

Of course I don't care as an Eels fan if they play good enough footy to make the finals, purely a question of interest

Nathan Brown is a deadset thug.

Turd Ferguson.

Actually not too bad outside that though.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Parra were the better team for the majority of the game (45mins - 35mins). But the one-sided calls and absolute BS vital penalties late in the game robbed Manly and neutral fans of the thrilling ending it deserved. Terrible terrible cheating performance. Disgrace.
Taupau + DCE penalties were embarrassing and makes you question the validity and integrity of the game. 100% robbed. Suttons season should be over after that disgrace

JokerEel

Coach
Parra were the better team for the majority of the game (45mins - 35mins). But the one-sided calls and absolute BS vital penalties late in the game robbed Manly and neutral fans of the thrilling ending it deserved. Terrible terrible cheating performance. Disgrace.
Taupau + DCE penalties were embarrassing and makes you question the validity and integrity of the game. 100% robbed. Suttons season should be over after that disgrace

Same can be said about the BS calls that got Manly anywhere near the Eels tonight.. Scoreline represents the difference between the teams..

Youre a strange human being. But hey, thats OK!!

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Eels 32 Sea Eagles 16:

Two binned as Maika magic sees Eels topple Manly
Andrew Jackson | September 6 2019 8:05PM

Parramatta Eels v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

A Maika Sivo hattrick has powered the Parramatta Eels to a 32-16 win over the Manly Sea Eagles at Bankwest Stadium on Friday night.

The win sees Parramatta leapfrog Manly into fifth position, meaning they likely play either the Tigers or Sharks in week one of the finals with Manly hosting Brisbane.

It caps off a stunning year for the club who, along with the Sea Eagles, found themselves struggling at the bottom of the ladder the same time last season.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34065-eels-v-sea-eagles-report/