What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R25 Thu - Rabbitohs 16-10 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 25: Rabbitohs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't say what he should have done. But when you make 2 points of contact with a bloke- look closely his SHOULDER hits knight in the temple at the same time the arm clatters in to the jaw- when you make 2 points of contact & BOTH are high you're "oh he fell into my arm" excuse starts to look flimsy, against the words "careless" & even "reckless", to which he must answer.

Not even the media could be convinced to trot out , "Not his go" this time. It absolutely IS his go, he battered him shoulder to head & arm to jaw. Sometimes you get a rough cop for a hard tackle gone wrong.

A lot of the pundits think Hargreaves has a good case to argue. He can’t just disappear when a player falls into him. His arm is straight and to his side with an open hand.

BranVan3000

Coach
It was a thoroughly enjoyable, high quality game and you could feel prior to the game it meant more to Souths than the Roosters.
My favourite moment of the game when was immortal Andrew Johns said it was a bad idea moving Cameron Murray to centre when Dane Gagai went off injured.
For those screaming for JWH to get suspended after that tackle, what is he supposed to do? He can't pull out of it and Knight was falling.
You don’t follow Through with the swinging arm on a tackles player going down

The players defending a kick can tackle in mid air

You’re right but I’ve always thought it a bit strange. You get penalised if you tackle a player before he gets the ball but not so off a kick, even when the defender makes no attempt to go for the ball but the player in stead.

Latest posts